Age And Score These Buddies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age And Score These Buddies

They've been on camera since last year round December, picture every two or three days since then. I believe they're finishing up now. Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	25094347
    Attached Files

Bros

It's deer looks like a 4 yr old and the big 8 is probably 5-6. I hunt in SE Oklahoma and our big 8's usually don't have that kind of head gear until they are at least 5. Here is a 4 yr. old 8 on our place.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry, here is 5 yr. old for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
          It's deer looks like a 4 yr old and the big 8 is probably 5-6. I hunt in SE Oklahoma and our big 8's usually don't have that kind of head gear until they are at least 5. Here is a 4 yr. old 8 on our place.
          I'd imagine that to be about right, and I've never seen deer take big leaps and put on inches here. Just steady growth as they go. I wouldn't mind some crazy racks but slick 8's and maybe a 10 here and there is about all I've ever seen. I'll take it though!

Comment

Shot this deer last year at 19yrds. And never found him, I was sick.

Comment

That's one big ole blockhead there man, can't be a winner all the time though. My stomach's turning just thinking about not finding a buck like that.

Comment

ttt, lets hear some scores boys

Comment

Not knowing the area, the bodies on those red deer can fool me but I am around 115" and 140"

83 down and 32 up
                  94 down and 46 up

Good luck on the 8

Comment

Working...
                  X