Bonded titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonded titles

Whats the issue with these, I want to get a truck but the kid has a bonded title paperwork in, nothing in his possession. The truck is solid, and just needs some tlc.

I had to get one on one of my vehicles. I had to purchase title insurance and take the insurance to the county tax office got a bonded title. The previous title owner has like 3 years to claim the vehicle ( in my case the selling guy never titled it in his name but had a letter from the original owner). If title owner claimed the vehicle was transferred illegally then the insurance policy pays them the cost of the vehicle more or less. After three years the bond drops off and I can retitle the vehicle without being bonded. Make sense. You can title it in your name but it will still be bonded until the time expires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I bought a bronco from a guy, who Bought it from original owner who had lost title. I was given a form by county to send in and they do a search and I then go thru a bunch of steps, can't remember all of them, lost form today and have to get another. So what is best way to do this?

Comment

Lawrence Auto Title

This is the one way but it costs about 150.00

Once the three years are up, apply for a clear blue title.

Comment

I’ve gotten 2 bonded title not hard at all

Comment

My cousins has also done a couple bonded titles and said it was not a issue. One was a married couple died. The nephew got power of attorney for the uncle but not the aunt. The title was in both names so my cousin ditched the title and went bonded title as it would be to much work for nephew to get power of attorney for aunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome thanks!

Comment

I have 9ne currently and have had a couple.others in the past.
                Someone mentioned Lawrence auto title. That's 2ho I have used in the past.

Comment

Working...
                X