Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Dear Mods,

It’s time.

Sincerely,

The non crazy football posters.

No not yet this is great!

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Joe Brady to the Panthers.
    Like CB says you still have your Offensive Coordinator Ensminger so what the heck there will not be any drop off.

That was a pretty game last. Get down a couple of scores, adjust some make a stop and the just steamroll Clemson.

Comment

Personally it does not concern me. He mainly called third down plays. E is a much better O C than given credit for. Brady was a tremendous help. But, one year ago Brees did not even know who he was. Eaux will do fine on the replacement.

Success has teams looking at your coached. Aranda will probably be next.

Will be interesting to see how a rookie head coach does with a rookie o c.
      Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-14-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I will repeat again slowly so you can understand......THEY ARE DEFINATELY IN THE DISCUSSION.

The ESPN morning shows have several LSU former players that are proclaiming them best ever.

You can research the 01 Hurricanes yourself. I'm not typing their accomplishments. Lol. I guess maybr they are the most talented ever? Based on draft picks and NFL success?

The 03, 04, 05 Trojans had 2 heisman winners and won 30 something games in a row. Won back to back national titles and were one play from a 3rd. They were the best team ever.......until they weren't.

You can't convince me that after beating them.....05 Texas and that Vince guy would lose to this LSU team. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        No one really played LSU that close down the stretch. I dont care for either squad, but I do think this LSU team was definitely better than that TX team. Maybe not and we will never know. That miami team.....now that may be a real contender.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What was Brady making and what was LSU going to bump him up to?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

410k to 3mil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Without looking it up I think he was making $4-$500g per year. They were bumping him to around a million per year for three years.

Comment

Reflecting today I’ve watched LSU play in 4 championships and win 3... that’s a great feat especially with the schedules we play

Comment

Joe Brady to the Panthers.
                  Just saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    You misspelled "I was wrong for suggesting something as ridiculous as Joe Burrow walking on in the NFL....and I promise not to keep trying to justify my post. sorry fellas"
                    You win

Comment

Where does d'Eric king end up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Without looking it up I think he was making $4-$500g per year. They were bumping him to around a million per year for three years.

This is what I saw too on Twitter. From mid 400k to $1 million per.

I didn’t see Carolinas offer yet.

Comment

Have any of y’all seen the allegations coming out of penn st!!!! [emoji33]

Comment

Joe Brady's salary in ballpark numbers per year

2009-2012: William & Mary … student/athlete who played WR
                            2013-2014: William & Mary LB coach $35K (2 yrs)
                            2015-2016: GA at Penn State $40K (2 yrs)
                            2017-2018: Offensive Analyst NO Saints $85K (2 yrs)
                            2019: LSU Passing Game Co-Ordinator $410K (1 yr)
                            Jan. 2020: LSU offered new contract w/ pay raise to $1.1M for 3 yrs
                            Jan. 2020: Carolina Panthers offered $2.5 ~ 3M years for 5-7 years

crazy, dude went from being a broke college graduate 8 years ago to being an NFL OC making close to $3M per yr

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Jan. 2020: LSU offered new contract w/ pay raise to $1.1M

crazy, dude went from being a broke college graduate 8 years ago to being an NFL OC making close to $3M per yr

What an ascension!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

Jan. 2020: LSU offered new contract w/ pay raise to $1.1M for 3 yrs

Would have been nice for him to stay another year or two, but thats what he wants, he earned it. Gonna be fun to watch. Newton, Little Sweet? Yeah thats something to work with.

Comment

Working...
                                X