Anniversary, 30 yrs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary, 30 yrs!

This year will be our 30th wedding anniversary. As things would have it and bad timing, we're pressed for funds to do something outlandish like I would prefer for this occasion.
    Suggestions out there for this event or perhaps what you did on a special anniversary?

I bet you can manage $ for Star Wars and then a steak dinner . Tell her you love her.

Comment

Congratulations 30 years is an accomplishment got half way there with my first marriage and am nearly half way there in my second. I would think that something different or not the normal maybe a date night or a stroll down memory lane would be fun and cheap.

Comment

I wore a g-string for my wife on our 30th she loved it. Just remember to put the potato in the front.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Outback steakhouse for our 30th. We just celebrated number 33 last week. The only time we did something special was the 25th. I rented a log cabin in Fredericksburg and let her shop. I guess I'm doing everything right, we still going strong. LoL our honeymoon was spent with her helping me pull a calf from a first calf heifer.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump Rally and Bluebells homemade vanilla! Boom ! You just went from a zero to a hero! Congrats man. Here’s to another 30 for yall

Comment

Congratulations on reaching 30 yrs.! Send her to a salon or go shopping for her only. Spend the day with her out of town and away from distractions and a real nice dinner.
              I've had 39 yrs. of practice.

Comment

Originally posted by muddydog View Post
                Outback steakhouse for our 30th. We just celebrated number 33 last week. The only time we did something special was the 25th. I rented a log cabin in Fredericksburg and let her shop. I guess I'm doing everything right, we still going strong. LoL our honeymoon was spent with her helping me pull a calf from a first calf heifer.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                that's awesome! Thanks. Along those lines, the kids weren't home last Christmas so that evening it was warm, my wife and I went and tended our bee hives. It was fun.

Comment

Congrats to you both. We have 2 more years to go to hit 30.
                  Don't pull no muscles or throw your back out tonight...Stretch first!

Comment

What’s your date of the anniversary? We do 30 this year also. 8/25

Comment

Does she have a single girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        What’s your date of the anniversary? We do 30 this year also. 8/25
                        7/21. Very cool, congrats!

Comment

That’s awesome!
                          Well done for the both of you!

Comment

Congrats, to ya both...……...

Comment

Working...
                            X