Ron Hoover Marine in Willis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron Hoover Marine in Willis?

I have been searching and searching for a center console boat. They seem to have the best price. I just want to check here if anyone has any experience with them. I will only be purchasing from them, not any service work as I live in Central Texas.

Thanks for any input.

Anything?

Comment

Wish I could help. I live in Willis, but have zero experience with Ron Hoover. Good luck!

Comment

Worst experience ever.
        My Blazer Bay overheated in choppy water. They basically called me a liar and said I ran it dry. Turned out to be an issue with the live well water pick ups causing cavitation to the motor.
        I did the research and had to tell them how to fix.
        Ran into my salesman at at tournament, that I couldn’t fish because my boat was in the shop, and his response was not satisfactory. To say the least.

RUN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I have been speaking to Allan.

Comment

If you don’t plan on using them for service, might as well get the best price. If anyone is planning on service after the sale, look elsewhere. An acquaintance worked there, he doesn’t have much good to say about them these days

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              If you don’t plan on using them for service, might as well get the best price. If anyone is planning on service after the sale, look elsewhere. An acquaintance worked there, he doesn’t have much good to say about them these days
              This was my exact experience with Ron Hoover in Katy with a camper, not a boat. This company has to be in the top 5 of worst service after the sell.

Comment

Yep, Ron Hoover has a less than stellar reputation in the camper/rv arena.

Comment

All good info. I am looking at a Blue Wave boat with a Suzuki on the back. Both those products seem to be well made. I can have my local boat shops do the service if need be.

Comment

I bought my boat from there and wouldn’t buy another boat from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's my 2 cents...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0024.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	24619794

Comment

Im no help with hoover but Tx Marine up the road was good for sales but the service manager guy (if hes still there) sucked. I think his name was scott in the event he moved. You cant miss him, dip will be running out of the corner of his lip and if his lips are moving his lying.

Comment

Working...
                        X