X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
    Is it May??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Close enough! Warm temps and low wind... me likey!

Comment

Lots of SE wind in the forecast. I’m digging it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Close enough! Warm temps and low wind... me likey!
        Good luck

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks gents.... yup that wind is looking right!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m going Monday Shane. Boat is on the shop but I got a spot. Lol

Comment

I'm venturing out tomorrow... Matagorda Harbor around 6:30. B there or B square.. .. room for a couple... don't ask when I'll be back cause not sure. Could be an all day trip... pack accordingly...
              Dang man I wish I could!!!! Good luck! Hopefully real soon I’ll be able to tag along in a sled of my own!

Comment

Good luck Shane!! You gonna wet wade?

Comment

Gettum Shane!

My Boy is on starts his first solo adventure in West Galv tomorrow and thanks to several here has some great tips and pointers to go on, hopefully between that and the weather he will have some luck!

Comment

Philip you've always got a spot ! LMAO!

Chris you know you're always welcome! Get that boat so we can get her wet!

Charlie, more than likely I'll wet wade but my waders stay in the boat cause I'm a wimp!

Brent keep us posted, weather is right... I bet he does good!

Comment

Charlie, more than likely I'll wet wade but my waders stay in the boat cause I'm a wimp!

Thanks Shane I know I’ll take you up on the offer! Good luck and be safe looking forward to some pictures.

Comment

Water too cold for wet wading. As long as you don’t go more than balls deep you should be ok. Lol

Comment

I'm venturing out tomorrow... Matagorda Harbor around 6:30. B there or B square.. .. room for a couple... don't ask when I'll be back cause not sure. Could be an all day trip... pack accordingly...

Dang! If I wasn’t four hours away I’d go with you! I’m stuck catching whatever bites my liver!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                            Dang! If I wasn’t four hours away I’d go with you! I’m stuck catching whatever bites my liver!

Y'all need to get down soon! Tell my baby sis I said hi!

Comment

If anyone calls you a wimp for using waders now I will Bop them cuz they calling me a wimp too! It’s too early for that stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                If anyone calls you a wimp for using waders now I will Bop them cuz they calling me a wimp too! It’s too early for that stuff!
                                Now I'm going to Google the water temp.... ha! Seems there is probably a 103 percent chance I'll have 'em on

Comment

Working...
                                X