This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Non-accurate QBs don’t become accurate. The OC can give him much better throws to play into his skill set, but I don’t think accuracy can be taught. Yes, it can be improved with better foot work and mechanics, but Mond has had all that coaching.

It was one of the knocks on Mond coming out of IMG and he had an All-Star around him to help.
    I agree 100% with your comment Heath. Im really looking forward for the Mond era to end.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
      I agree 100% with your comment Heath. Im really looking forward for the Mond era to end.
      X2. I don’t think he could hit a WR 3 out of 10 throws on anything past 20 yards and or crossing. He’s cost us so many games, it’s comical now. Maybe, and I say that cautiously, maybe we get to see King early in the season and it’s a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        X2. I don’t think he could hit a WR 3 out of 10 throws on anything past 20 yards and or crossing. He’s cost us so many games, it’s comical now. Maybe, and I say that cautiously, maybe we get to see King early in the season and it’s a no brainer.
        Why hasn't the "great" jimbo made the change already?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Report to the Dr sir! I think you have the Corona Virus! From you and your minion we expect nothing but Ags by fiddy! This is our year!!!

I just hope I can watch college ball this fall. Maybe I will even get my new tv out of the box and hung by then!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Report to the Dr sir! I think you have the Corona Virus! From you and your minion we expect nothing but Ags by fiddy! This is our year!!!

I just hope I can watch college ball this fall. Maybe I will even get my new tv out of the box and hung by then!
            If you can't figure out how to open a tv box and have it mounted by August, you have bigger issues than worrying about CFB. Maybe someone can send you instructions in crayon?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              If you can't figure out how to open a tv box and have it mounted by August, you have bigger issues than worrying about CFB. Maybe someone can send you instructions in crayon?
              On a "Big Chief" tablet . .
              LOL . .

Comment

No aggies have answered this HOW HAS NO ONE REPLACED MOND!?! What’s worse mond or the fact there’s no one better than him yet jimbos been there long enough

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  No aggies have answered this HOW HAS NO ONE REPLACED MOND!?! What’s worse mond or the fact there’s no one better than him yet jimbos been there long enough

Jordan Jefferson Part Deaux.

He got da pictures baw

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    On a "Big Chief" tablet . .
                    LOL . .
                    You got nothing to do!! Looking forward to my picture!!

Comment

Working...
                    X