X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Oh my look who came out from under a rock [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    No crap! I was starting to worry about him till you pm'ed last week that he was still breathing

Comment

Boy now you're pushing it. Minnows are for kids and we'll you know. More than welcome to jump in.

Good thing I'm a kid at heart!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        No crap! I was starting to worry about him till you pm'ed last week that he was still breathing
        He's been busy [emoji482]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Good thing I'm a kid at heart!

Bring some of them croakers from the salt. You can free line um

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Workin' on gettin' my boat up to speed, but if it's not ready, hope I can hitch a ride on ol' Snowflake's boat... He brags about how he catches them slabs... I don't know... I'm thinkin' since I ain't crappie fished since the '70's when I lived on Rayburn... Back then we used minner's.. Snowflake tole me he'd bait my hook fer me!! Hard to beat a deal like that... Hopefully he'll take my fish off too!!
            Heck yeah! Just don;t drink all his wifes beer! I think that gal is handy with a chainsaw!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
              Yea Charlie come on! I've never been to this lake and I havent seriously crappie fished in probably 20 years and but I'm gonna go!

Nobody crappy fishes but Slew. Don’t let the name fool you. All species of fish should be scared!!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                I’m gonna try to make it but I don’t have a boat. Anyone have room in their boat for an extra fisherman?

Somebody will have room. You can ride on my boat (aka.. The Booze Cruiser), but unless you plan on fishing for another beer you’re SOL. Slew catches my fish for me! But there may be room on my skeeter if your nice to my son.

[emoji1531]

Comment

I figure that's what ole @Mexico would do

Comment

You got a live well? I got's ta have a live well for my minners! Them crokers might not live long in that fresh water, but I bet a big ol' blue cat would knock the crap out of 'em!

I ain't proud... I'll fish with anything that the fish will bite! You mind if I brang some o' my secret sauce catfish bait? It stinks a little, but it'll catch dem cats!
                    Oh yea, edit to add: I will have me a bucket of soured milo maze too... You got room fer that?

Comment

I can see him now, bucket of croaker and a pocket full of Voodoo Shrimps!

Thinking about putting this on my calendar but I’m no great crappie catcher. Maybe y’all can learn me a thing or three.

Comment

WTH is a crappie? Is that what I get on the bottom of my shoes walking through the dog park?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          WTH is a crappie? Is that what I get on the bottom of my shoes walking through the dog park?
                          Hush yoo mouth

Comment

You got a live well? I got's ta have a live well for my minners! Them crokers might not live long in that fresh water, but I bet a big ol' blue cat would knock the crap out of 'em!

I ain't proud... I'll fish with anything that the fish will bite! You mind if I brang some o' my secret sauce catfish bait? It stinks a little, but it'll catch dem cats!
                            Oh yea, edit to add: I will have me a bucket of soured milo maze too... You got room fer that?
                            I we can katch the hell out of them catfish. All I have is a Dead well

Comment

Bring it. My crappie boat got freshwater wash down and self bailing hull.
                              Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              I can see him now, bucket of croaker and a pocket full of Voodoo Shrimps!

Thinking about putting this on my calendar but I’m no great crappie catcher. Maybe y’all can learn me a thing or three.
                              [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                It’s what ocean perch dream about being when they grow up!!

Comment

Working...
                                X