No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the date conflicts how about we just do a 1 day wade trip? If you like you could stay in the area the night before or the night of the trip. I'm sure we could all meet up at Waterfront and do dinner either before or after. How about next Tuesday the 18th?

I can fit 3. Would this work better?

Comment

I’m out on next Tuesday. [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dinner
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Dinner

Looks great! How many is that?

Comment

Going Sunday for some Snapper. Hope the weather stays OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              With all the date conflicts how about we just do a 1 day wade trip? If you like you could stay in the area the night before or the night of the trip. I'm sure we could all meet up at Waterfront and do dinner either before or after. How about next Tuesday the 18th?

I can fit 3. Would this work better?

I can make it.

Comment

I'm in your boat Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by Z7X View Post
                  Looks great! How many is that?
                  There's 40 in the pot cleaned and halved, not sure how many the kids let go afterward but we only needed 40 for 13 people. Traps in the bay were pretty loaded and kids were scooping them up with fish nets in the surf. They were everywhere in the surf.

I haven't followed along much on the TBH fishing trip because I'm stuck on weekends but it would be cool to have a TBH crab boil down there. I love boiling crab. My place is other side of the jetty from gigem95.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 06-12-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I’m down! Who’s got room for me on the boat!

Comment

Ok looks like Tuesday it is! Brian( Gigem ) and Charlie (SWS) are in my boat, who else is coming? Looks like BFT needs a ride. I'm sure at least one more boat will join in

Comment

Best sign out there!

Comment

DANGIT!!! I just checked my calendar and I have a Dr's. appt. that will include a minor "procedure" on Monday the 17th, and won't be able to do any lifting or wading in the water for about 10 days!!!

If I hadn't already put this off as long as I can, I'd just reschedule, but better not...

Comment

If someone has room on their boat, I would be up for tues. Be glad to pitch in for fuel and help clean up afterwards.

Comment

Buying a used boat question?

I had a shot to buy a 200SVT trans cat today but was 2nd in line and the first guy bought it. Regardless, I Leary of buying a used boat because they usually have a whole bunch of hours and most flats boat are used for what they are intended. What do all consider too many hours?

The trans has 106, it was basically new.

I hate to spend new prices on a boat but at the same time I a little scared of used boats.

I looking at
                              Shoalwater
                              Trans cat
                              JH outlaw
                              Majek illusions/ ultra cats.

Comment

Wish I could make it Tuesday, but I’m actually leaving Wednesday for matagorda.

Comment

Working...
                                X