Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aftermarket Glock hi-cap magazine question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Glock hi-cap magazine question.

I placed an order for a CMMG Banshee in 45ACP & it appears the largest OEM Glock mag is 13 rounds...I see we have some aftermarket mags to choose from that are holding around 2x the oem & are not very expensive, but curious if anyone has some real life feedback on their reliability or which flavor to avoid.

Many thanks.

My only experience has been with 9mm, but Magpul works great (surprise) but idk if they have them for 45s. ETS is decent, and if you have problems they will replace parts or mags without a problem; I cracked one mag body, and have received new springs from them free. The Korean mags are a crap shoot at best.

Good luck!

Comment

Pretty much what TC said. The Korean made stuff has proven to be junk for me. They are ok for a range “toy”. But if you drop them, they will break. ETS stuff is Ok. I would just go for factory mags with extensions for some extra capacity, if you’re after something for hard use.

I just remembered, KRISS might make vector mags that would work. I swear I saw something about them recently. I have no experience with them, but they have to be way better than the Korean crap.

Check gunmagwarehouse.com, they might have something.
      Last edited by lungbuster1985; 06-06-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

For my 9mm I like magpul. I have a promag one as well and it is junk.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
          For my 9mm I like magpul. I have a promag one as well and it is junk.
          Please Remember Our Mags Are Garbage

Comment

Comment

Glock makes a 22 rd extended 45 mag. When it comes to Glock mags there are no substitutes. I normally don’t say that.

Comment

Nevermind that’s 40. Guess I should pull my head out before responding.

Comment

Stick with OEM and get some extensions (w/springs) for them.
                  Kriss Vector makes an awesome one.

Comment

Working...
                  X