Bless your little heart!!!

Hurry up and let’s play the game!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      I wonder......how many will get this??
      [emoji2321]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I must admit....I watched parts of some game replays on the LHN last week. I also watched parts of a few of these top 25 games from last year on ESPN. Watched a bit of Aggy vs. Clemson yesterday. Watching TCU vs tOSU now. Hearing Herbstreits voice makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
          In a dark age for Texas, Aggie still can't hold our jock straps

He’s yours Texas fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to add some ACC talk to the mix. Looks like Clemson is picked to dominate the ACC which isn’t really a surprise. VA Tech is picked to be towards the bottom in the Coastal division which is disappointing. We were very injury plagued last year, and had a high turn over,but I’m hoping the predictions are wrong and they at least compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I must admit....I watched parts of some game replays on the LHN last week. I also watched parts of a few of these top 25 games from last year on ESPN. Watched a bit of Aggy vs. Clemson yesterday. Watching TCU vs tOSU now. Hearing Herbstreits voice makes me happy.

Bob - how did we look against Clemson last year?

Comment

Texas vs. ATM over the last 10 years. BCS/NY6 bowls Texas 2/Aggie 0, Conference Championships Texas 1/Aggie 0, FCS teams played Texas 0/Aggie 10,
                wins against P5 schools Texas 60/Aggie 50, winning % against top 5 teams Texas 0.250/Aggie 0.200, weeks ranked top 5 Texas 22/Aggie 21, Avg recruiting class Texas 10.8/Aggie 14.3. That s**t show looks a little different now. Not to mention A&M is 30-26 since joining the SEC in conference play. A&M is 0.500 against their 2019 SEC opponents since joining the conference even though they've gone 12-0 against 2 of them(SC,ARK).
                Apples and oranges. One is playing against the Top Talent in the country during conference play, the other not so much. But hey, you get an “E” for effort on all your research. Surprised you didn’t post a banner or a meme from your Super Bowl “upset win”.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Bless your little heart!!!

Hurry up and let’s play the game!
                  But but but Georgia!!! SUGAR BOWL!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Bob - how did we look against Clemson last year?
                    Hope he watched those last 4 minutes......the phantom “fumble inside the pylon” and the “oooops, we missed the push off”!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                      Going to add some ACC talk to the mix. Looks like Clemson is picked to dominate the ACC which isn’t really a surprise. VA Tech is picked to be towards the bottom in the Coastal division which is disappointing. We were very injury plagued last year, and had a high turn over,but I’m hoping the predictions are wrong and they at least compete.

The Aggies will beat Clemson.....so that should help.

**Smart will be marking this post!!

Comment

In a dark age for Texas, Aggie still can't hold our jock straps
                        LMAO......mmmmmk.

Comment

Apples and oranges. One is playing against the Top Talent in the country during conference play, the other not so much. But hey, you get an “E” for effort on all your research. Surprised you didn’t post a banner or a meme from your Super Bowl “upset win”.
                          The common theme is y’all can’t win no matter the conference. There are the apples to apples

Comment

But but but Georgia!!! SUGAR BOWL!!!!!!!

You are **** right the Sugar Bowl!![emoji51]

And screen shotted that Clemson prediction! I’m already ready for the quality loss talk [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Mediocrity is mediocrity no matter how you try to spin it. Continue to beat your chest on being in the SEC it’s all you have.

Comment

Yer like a dial tone...

Comment

Working...
                                X