DIY changing the orientation of profile picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY changing the orientation of profile picture

I’m pretty tech savvy but for the life of me, I can’t make my profile picture straight... for the guys on here that know me... wipe that smirk off your face. Yes I get the pun here.

Can you pm me the original so I can crop it to size? I have flipped it and resized to fit for you, but it is pixelated because I was working off a smaller image.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      Can you pm me the original so I can crop it to size? I have flipped it and resized to fit for you, but it is pixelated because I was working off a smaller image.
      Same question but I cant get the pictures I post to load vertical.

I am savvy but cant seem to get it done.

What do the dimensions need to be.

Comment

I think Mary fixed mine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Hatsoff View Post
          I think Mary fixed mine for me
          My profile pic is fine, it's every picture I post that are sideways.

Comment

Still looks pretty goofy!

Comment

As to posting pics, resize your pics to 800 x 800 or less. If you take the pic with your cell-cam sideways, it may post the pic sideways also . So rotate the pic before posting. This is what I've "learned" on here. Hope it helps.

Comment

It’s their a way to get notifications while using mobile device going through the website? Or is Tapatalk the main way people use.

Comment

Tapa, unless there are other apps out there for social media. Check your cell to see if there are some widgets that will set up to your e-mail. Or forward post to your e-mail. Check your profile here to see what options you may have in notifications when someone quotes you or post your screen name, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Tapa, unless there are other apps out there for social media. Check your cell to see if there are some widgets that will set up to your e-mail. Or forward post to your e-mail. Check your profile here to see what options you may have in notifications when someone quotes you or post your screen name, ect.
                    Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X