How many of you guys do face masks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    This comes up because my daughter mentioned to my wife that her boyfriend was getting a face mask. I asked what he was planning to rob

They explained what a face mask was..And I said good because that means he will be dumping my daughter for a boy as soon as he figures something out Wife didn't like that comment.

But they swore to me that straight guys get facials, face mask, or whatever you want to call them all the time.

I texted my brother and his snap reply was "If you're gayer than Richard Simmons maybe"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
      My sandwich artist gets them all the time.

Read it how you will.
      So do you put the mayo on your sandwich or.....

Comment

This one and my avatar are the only face masks I will ever wear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
          My sandwich artist gets them all the time.

Read it how you will.
          And the winner is...…

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          Oh this is going to be great

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
          That's what she said

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Oh this is going to be great

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

That's what she said

Then she was greatly disappointed...

Comment

Today is April 10th. The 100th day of the year.... Only 265 of these RiverRat type threads to go for 2019!

Comment

Wondering if anyone here is into facials.
                You posted that on the wrong website

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Today is April 10th. The 100th day of the year.... Only 265 of these RiverRat type threads to go for 2019!
                  Good Grief! Is that all the further we are into this year???

Don't get me wrong... This is entertaining and I get a lot of stress relief from reading these threads but I usually shake my head wondering how in the world some of these topics even come up.

Comment

This comes up because my daughter mentioned to my wife that her boyfriend was getting a face mask. I asked what he was planning to rob

They explained what a face mask was..And I said good because that means he will be dumping my daughter for a boy as soon as he figures something out Wife didn't like that comment.

But they swore to me that straight guys get facials, face mask, or whatever you want to call them all the time.

I texted my brother and his snap reply was "If you're gayer than Richard Simmons maybe"
                    Uh no they don't
                    not ever
                    never

I don't think your daughter will be calling him her boyfriend for much longer...

Comment

I thought through all the "Real men do..." thoughts in my pea brain and 'facials' wasn't anywhere on the list.
                      Me? NO!

Comment

When it's cold out I do.
                        I'm more worried about being hot than "hot" ;-)

Comment

I’ve always known women do so they don’t get wrinkles or something. I looked up “guy facial” and almost had to throw my phone across the shop floor. Evidently my security settings are all or nothing in safari.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                            I’ve always known women do so they don’t get wrinkles or something. I looked up “guy facial” and almost had to throw my phone across the shop floor. Evidently my security settings are all or nothing in safari.
                            apparently it is all the rage in Leander

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                              That phone will never be right again! lol

Comment

Your daughter and her boyfriend should both see other men. He's gayer than two boys in a bathtub if he gets a facial....in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Working...
                                X