No announcement yet.

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance on these things is next to nothing.

Comment

Did these idiots not see the cam?

Comment

I hope that you catch that piece

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          What part? I am by Long Point and Blalock.

Had mine stolen back in October, neighbor had it on video. Turned video over to the cops, and filed a police report. Never heard anything from the cops.

Any pics of the GMC truck, was it a 4 door champagne color? Here is a video of my stuff getting nicked.

ch02 - YouTube
          I think that Mailman was running lookout for that crew.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Yea I thought that at first too. This is actually the second goround for the thieves though, they stopped by about an hour before and screwed around with it for about 20 minutes. They are just that ballsy/stupid they didnt care about the mail person (it is actually a chick). And it looks like they never could cut my lock.

Comment

That GMC truck looks like a step side.

Comment

The GMC in the OPs is a light color 88-98 (some 99) GMC stepside

Comment

Some sorry SOBs

Comment

so as a guy with a fair amount of Ink the back of his neck piece is a custom part .

I would blow that up and go around checking a few tat places in your areas and look at their books many times the artist will have most of pieces on line as well . Just one thing i can tell you .

If he has a record the Ink gets pics as well many times not always but again one more lead .

IF you send me a best you can still of the side and back of his neck I will reach out to a few of my artists and see where that takes it . Worth a try

Comment

man that sucks. hopefully with the vid they can catch the guys. The guy with the tats should stand out to anyone that has ever seen him.

Comment

[QUOTE=txpitdog;13848854]Was this out of your house or at a shop? Can’t believe they went at it with a torch!

It was at a storage unit (low budget) near my home. I was using a heavy duty locking system on the trailer from Proven Industries... not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by AgTag23 View Post
                          I am assuming you did not have insurance on it? If not, chances of finding it are low. Keep checking local sites: facebook marketplace, craigslist, etc. It's bound to show up. Check all over texas; austin, DFW, san antonio, etc

If you did have insurance, make sure you explain it had some modifications such as the rear rack, rifle rack, upgraded tires etc and you'd be surprised how much you can get back on the claim. I had one stolen and I actually came out good on the deal

I HAD insurance on it but somehow... I still don't quite understand, it expired a few months ago so I'm SOL.. I'm really not sure how I missed that but it didn't get renewed like it should have.... my luck

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            What part? I am by Long Point and Blalock.

Had mine stolen back in October, neighbor had it on video. Turned video over to the cops, and filed a police report. Never heard anything from the cops.

Any pics of the GMC truck, was it a 4 door champagne color? Here is a video of my stuff getting nicked.

ch02 - YouTube
                            I don't think it was the same GMC, but you are very close to my storage unit. My storage unit is on Hollister and Alcott which is about 1.5miles from where you described.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                              Did these idiots not see the cam?
                              No, they kept the light inside of the unit off the whole time and they didn't notice the Bushnell Trail Cam attached to one of the crossbeams up in the ceiling. They were probably seeing spots from starring at that torch for so long that they didn't notice the Red LEDs from the trailcam.

Comment

Is this typical nowadays, thief's running around with cutting torches cutting through multiple layers of security measures?

I guess that's the positive of storing stuff at home, they have to try to dodge bullets and operate a cutting torch at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X