Hate to think this but ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to think this but ???

So as soon as the left pretty much gets busted for making up crap and the media has nothing to hold against Trump...which means they have nothing to air... we get two mass shooting just a few days apart..

Makes one think and wonder.

At first I thought I'm being bad in some way for thinking this. Then I realized they can screw off. Idiot liberals have went so far and done so many bad things I'll judge them anyway LOL

It ran through my mind also...win at all cost.
    Lets pray this is not the case.
    Mass shooting are a real gut punch for Pro 2A people.

Comment

I have wondered that myself. I hate to even think that would truly be a possibility.

Comment

Not only that, we were almost finished with Robert Francis and now he has his biggest crowd ever at his doorstep.......Entire situation just sucks...prayers for the victims and their families....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So as soon as the left pretty much gets busted for making up crap and the media has nothing to hold against Trump...which means they have nothing to air... we get two mass shooting just a few days apart..

Makes one think and wonder.

At first I thought I'm being bad in some way for thinking this. Then I realized they can screw off. Idiot liberals have went so far and done so many bad things I'll judge them anyway LOL
          He is making you look pretty intelligent.. "White Nationalist Terrorists" AKA to the left as Trump supporters..

Comment

Sadly, It has crossed my mind.

- I’d be willing to bet there’s another within a week. I pray to God I’m wrong.

Comment

They are not Trump supporters. They may say they are, but they aren't. They are mental patients.

Comment

I don't doubt anything anymore.

Comment

It’s crossed my mind also

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    They are not Trump supporters. They may say they are, but they aren't. They are mental patients.
                    Your last sentence nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      IMO they are copy cats... recall the ICE detention facility and how the press and ANTIFA immediately made this guy a martyr. Giving ANTIFA a new direction, they can martyr themselves, become "heros" to their own and destroy the "fascists" (right wing gun nuts) the same time. (as soon as their handlers and friends in the media steer the narrative...)

They have the folks inside big tech and social media to do this. DOn't think for a second that "false flag" is somehow equated to tin foil hat. Remember one of their favorite chants, even the name of one of their more violent blocs ..."By any means necessary"(BAMN)

We mostly have sat back and ridiculed them, but they went in to full tilt train, arm and organize mode.

These events will escalate. "they" ANTIFA have warned for weeks that this (they) were coming, to El Paso and other "targets".
                      Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 08-04-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

It takes serious balls for these idiots to be on TV directly saying it's Trumps fault. I mean WOW!

I think we're past the point of being civil with the left and left wing media. If the right just sits back and lets them lie non-stop we are simply done..

And EVERY American should be mad as hell the left is racing and using the tragedy for their own gain. Fing sick and wrong.

Comment

I absolutely believe there’s people behind the scenes running these, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            It takes serious balls for these idiots to be on TV directly saying it's Trumps fault. I mean WOW!

I think we're past the point of being civil with the left and left wing media. If the right just sits back and lets them lie non-stop we are simply done..

And EVERY American should be mad as hell the left is racing and using the tragedy for their own gain. Fing sick and wrong.
                            Case in point

Comment

As to the "mental" aspect of these people... this is what we're dealing with.

These people are certifiable.

Comment

Working...
                              X