Yep, you got till 8-11 to accept. If not they draw the 2nd round

Comment

No permit fee on Rita Blanca.

Comment

I got drawn for Uvalde county Double L ranch for dove on Sep 21

Comment

No pronghorn....

Comment

I sent them my $3 bucks donation. Along with the other few thousand that did.
              Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
              It's a stretch, but did anyone get selected for Pronghorn? I was tempted to donate $3 to build up some points in that category, but declined. You'd have a 0.18% chance of drawing, so it might take quite a few years of loyalty points to get within plausible odds.

Comment

Anybody having problems with the on-line draw hunt catalog? When I click the hunt type, it only gives a page with the general heading. But no hunts or info on the web sight.

Hope their sight didn't crash and everybody's winner/looser info lost.

Comment

Pending 2nd for rita Blanca and the 2 private lands I donated to.

No draws her on my donations for private lands either sex.

Lots of donations and chances left for the year. Good luck to all who have applied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pending 2nd on all the pronghorn draws for me.

Comment

I got drawn for the gator hunt at JD Murphree. Anyone else headed there? We got picked for The 11th and 12th.

Comment

I was drawn for J D Murphree also but the 17th and 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by brymor31 View Post
                          Pending 2nd on all the pronghorn draws for me.
                          Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky454 View Post
                            I was drawn for J D Murphree also but the 17th and 18th.
                            Good luck. We have 3 in our group and will be our first time on a gator hunt. Should be fun.

Comment

Keep coming here to see who was lucky for the pronghorn hunt so I know who to bug for a live hunt lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXMountaineer View Post
                                Good luck. We have 3 in our group and will be our first time on a gator hunt. Should be fun.
                                Thank you! Best of luck to yall. This is the third time i have been drawn. 100% success so far!!

Comment

Working...
                                X