No announcement yet.

which bow to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot a NO Cam HTR. I bought it when they came out. I love it. I would go with the NO CAM HTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      What bow did you shoot that buck with in your avatar picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last bow I had which was a z7extreme

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
        The last bow I had which was a z7extreme

That’s the same bow that I shot the buck with in my avatar. Did you like how it shot ?

Comment

That’s the same bow that I shot the buck with in my avatar. Did you like how it shot ?

Yes I did, I’m not an avid enough bow hunter to know a whole lot though. The z7extreme was the 2nd bow I owned. I sold it when my 2nd baby in 2 years was born and I opened up my own business. Things are going good and I want to get back into bow hunting. Was just thinking of trying a new bow.

I did message the TBH’er I sold it to just to see if he still used it/wanted to sell it back, but no answer!

Comment

When I switched from the Z7 extreme and the creed to the No cam I was a much more consistent shooter. Maybe that was just me I don’t know but the smoothness of the no cam compared to those single cams was really noticeable to me .

Comment

Our opinions are irrelevant because we decided on bows that WE liked and fit us best

You gotta go test drive the bows and have an open mind , buy what bow YOU like the best

Comment

When I switched from the Z7 extreme and the creed to the No cam I was a much more consistent shooter. Maybe that was just me I don’t know but the smoothness of the no cam compared to those single cams was really noticeable to me .

That seems to be what everyone is saying. I would go shoot these if I could but I don’t have anywhere to go try out used bows.

Comment

Working...
                X