No announcement yet.

iRobot Roomba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a must have if you have an indoor dog.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
      Heck, ours was my wife’s idea as a Christmas present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yea the comment I hear is that I'm not supposed to buy a vacuum, treadmill, etc. as a gift unless she specifically asks for it. Oh well after 14 yrs of bad gifts youd think I'd have her convinced that I can stop giving her one.

Comment

Comment

Ended up picking one up last night at Lowes.

It ran for a bit last night and I was surprised how much it picked up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Roomba 980. Can't live without it now.

Comment

We have one and love it. I have 2 dogs who don't get bothered by it but my 10 month old absolutely loves it. He follows it around and it is the worlds greatest babysitter.

Comment

I went with the Amazon version, Ilife, for like $179. It has been working great for the last four days. It is completely full each time it goes back to its base.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
                  I went with the Amazon version, Ilife, for like $179. It has been working great for the last four days. It is completely full each time it goes back to its base.
                  I had no idea my house was so dirty 😁

Comment

Update.....I bought the Eufy 11S based on customer reviews and I also contacted the customer-no-service department to see how they would respond. They answered the phone and they actually speak our language! I told them it was a test and they said to call back anytime if I had any troubles. I was convinced after I saw the iRobot reviews for customer service, which weren't so great.

This sucker is incredible. I had no idea how well it worked and how much crap it picked up. It definitely is a game changer. It aint perfect (sometimes it gets stuck or lost) but for under $200 I'm extremely pleased.....but what's MORE important is, "she who must be obeyed" loves it. I would highly recommend the Eufy (or any other robotic vacuum).

Comment

It does a decent job. But I have a kid that leaves crap everywhere. Needless to say that thing spends way more time trying to get around all the stuff, then has to return to the charger because it’s used all it’s juice.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                        I had no idea how well it worked and how much crap it picked up.
                        As opposed to just smearing it all over the floor!!?????!!

I see a great new marketing idea. The IRoomba with special pooper scooper attachment. Picks up everything!

Comment

Bringing this back up because considering purchasing one. Room a 860 or 980... feedback?

Comment

ttt

Comment

we have one and like it. only thing i would do different is get one that had the mapping built in. ours is one of the lines that is just random.

Comment

Ok sounds like majority says its a must have and the wife is asking for one for Christmas. There is like 8 different models of the Roomba. Any recommendations on which model???

Comment

Working...
                                X