Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live from: Circuit of the Americas

This may be a first for TBHers, live from COTA!!![emoji848][emoji16]
    The wife and I took the "Formula 1" plunge.....deeply!!! Today is Day 1, but track and pit access was incredible!!! Folks from every corner of the world are here. The misty chill has not dampened anybody's enthusiasm......not even my wife....lol!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some more from Day 1!!![emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Comment

Heck yea that looks awesome. Ready to be out there myself.

Comment

That looks like a great time. I also understand that those cars FLY and they SCREAM from the amount of RPM's.

Be really cool if you could post a video of the cars going around the track.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Heck yea that looks awesome. Ready to be out there myself.
          You coming out for practice runs tomorrow??? We are in the "Turn 6" skybox but will be walking around alot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
            That looks like a great time. I also understand that those cars FLY and they SCREAM from the amount of RPM's.

Be really cool if you could post a video of the cars going around the track.
            I will send a video to someone who knows how to post one.....lol.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I think 3 or 4 TBHers will be out here for the weekend at different points.

Comment

We are out on 360 loop on the Apple business campus at the Hotel Granduca.........any must eat places near hear????[emoji102]

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Jealous...have fun amigo. Why stock car racing is more popular than F1 is mind boggling. Amazing machines.

REALLY hoping I can get the ZL1 to COTA next year...dying to hit this track.

Comment

That's awesome. We had a pit and wall pass once. Standing next to that wall with those cars going by is incredible. It was a Ferrari FXX-K event, but F1s were there too. Just amazing.

Comment

Wow that looks like a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        You coming out for practice runs tomorrow??? We are in the "Turn 6" skybox but will be walking around alot!!!

I’m not sure yet. I going to try and make it.

Comment

Those are amazing machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't know they had animals that you can hunt out there

I bet you guys have a blast. I have not been to the races out there yet. Someday in the near future.

Comment

Use to live about 6 miles from there when it was still ranch land, between Elroy and HWY 21. That whole area has changed.

Have fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X