Sitka incinerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitka incinerator

Does anybody have this set? I have the fanatic lite and trying to decide between the fanatic set and the incinerator set, any reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have all 3 sets... incinerator,fanatic and fanatic lite... incinerators are fully water proof, fanatics are not, both are very warm. The problem I have with the fanatics is everything sticks to the material... not a big issue, just drives me crazy.

Not sure what info you are looking for but more than happy to answer if I can.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rwbrew3 View Post
      I have all 3 sets... incinerator,fanatic and fanatic lite... incinerators are fully water proof, fanatics are not, both are very warm. The problem I have with the fanatics is everything sticks to the material... not a big issue, just drives me crazy.

Not sure what info you are looking for but more than happy to answer if I can.

Rick

I have the fanatic lite now. Trying to decide between the fanatic and the incinerator. The fanatic lite was warm all weekend in temps down to 36 with 10-20mph winds. I have a trip to Mexico and a few more trips to the hill country planned so I was planning to get one more extreme cold set for those long days. I like the incinerator because it’s waterproof, but can’t decide because I already have the fanatic lite. What do you think I should go with?

Comment

I like the incinerator better of the two,if I get caught in the rain I’m covered, no need to try and dig out rain gear. If your going to be stalking I’m not sure either are going to be what your looking for (way to hot )I do have a complaint about the incinerator, because they are down, on long sits where the down is being compressed it will loose its warmth a bit (knees and butt ) other than that they are AWESOME and they are warmer than the fanatics but like I said, both are crazy warm..lts the water proof that gives it the edge !

Also like the material better on the incinerators...

Hope this helps, but you won’t go wrong with either.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rwbrew3 View Post
          I like the incinerator better of the two,if I get caught in the rain I’m covered, no need to try and dig out rain gear. If your going to be stalking I’m not sure either are going to be what your looking for (way to hot )I do have a complaint about the incinerator, because they are down, on long sits where the down is being compressed it will loose its warmth a bit (knees and butt ) other than that they are AWESOME and they are warmer than the fanatics but like I said, both are crazy warm..lts the water proof that gives it the edge !

Also like the material better on the incinerators...

Hope this helps, but you won’t go wrong with either.

Rick

My fanatic lite set it awesome! Just want something a little more, it’s not just for these trips but maybe for a mountain trip for elk one day. The waterproofing is what caught my eye. Normal stuff like frog toggs annoys me with the sound and supposedly these are quieter. Another reason I’m wanting them is bc I get a huge discount, so why not get the best of the best while I have a chance kinda deal. I’ve also heard that both of the latter are too hot to stalk in, which is okay for late season because I’m usually cozied up in a box stand with a mr.buddy heater or on a high rack with a heater, still think it would be beneficial to me. Plus the waterproof would be useful for those late season rain storms and fishing in the early spring when it’s super cold. How is the wind stopping with the incinerator and the fanatic set?

Comment

Both are great at stopping wind, incinerator is better because of the gotrex.... I get real cold real easy and this has helped me through some cold weather. I have stalked in the incinerators but I had the leg zips fully open to let heat out and it worked fine!

Both are bulky and quiet, I would say the fanatics are quieter tho !

Rick

Comment

Working...
            X