No announcement yet.

Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was there and actually played in the game. Minimum of two series.
    They were transporting him back and forth from his nice and cozy booth to the field by means of teleportation. "Beam me up Scotty"

Sounds about as legit as some of y'alls theories

Comment

I do know the bills lost by 3 scores to honor him

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        So y’all think he wasn’t at the game? Y’all think he has died ? Are what exactly are y’all thinking here?
        I have no idea. The biggest red flag here is, I have never seen a little brother act like Damar's little brother, Damir. When a little brother is around his big brother, they mimic everything the older brother does. Or show any emotion at all. Damir looks like he is in another world.

And isn't it just a little bit coincidental that the only time a camera was allowed to peek into the box Damar was in, was when he was standing up, waiving his arms?

The video's raise a lot of questions. Few probably have an answer to your question. Ignoring the shady-ness of the video is sort of putting the blinders on though.

Comment

So we seem to have two sides to this. Tin foil hat guys and the "they wouldn't lie to us" guys.

Why not place a friendly wager if you think it was all fake? Or if you think people saying it's fake it stupid or silly? Neither side has a leg to stand on for not betting with talk like that.

Logical questions...
          1. Has he ever been in public where he remains unrecognizable in the past?
          2. Doesn't he promote a charity and hasn't he always been very front and center to be seen in the past?
          3. Why not show your face?
          4. Why not do an interview even if for 5 seconds at the game? That would advance him 10 fold
          5. Why not come out now after all these rumors and do a 5 second video saying it was him. He can do this in private or in public.

Comment

Never been to Buffalo but it seems pretty normal to be wearing clothing to protect face and head up there. Looks like a jacket with a hoodie and a face mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
              Never been to Buffalo but it seems pretty normal to be wearing clothing to protect face and head up there. Looks like a jacket with a hoodie and a face mask.
              Not in the skybox booth it's not. I still don't think they faked it but there's definitely something weird about it all.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                LOL, conspiracies are flying everywhere about that. No close ups of him, no face shots. dead for almost 10 minutes and CPR breaking ribs, but he is jumping around raising arms, son and mom walks in without him. Something stinks.
                This right here..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  So y’all think he wasn’t at the game? Y’all think he has died ? Are what exactly are y’all thinking here?
                  Maybe he is still recovering and is in worse shape than we are led to believe and the NFL wants to downplay the situation by acting like he was there? I think it was him there but it is kinda sus how their wasn't any decent pics.

Comment

This man is spot on..
                    If you still believe what you are being fed then you will believe anything being told..

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                      Maybe he is still recovering and is in worse shape than we are led to believe and the NFL wants to downplay the situation by acting like he was there? I think it was him there but it is kinda sus how their wasn't any decent pics.
                      What I have seen in he is still recovering and has a long way to go before he is fully recovered. I do not think he will ever play again. Just my opinion but I don't think the Bills would chance him having another episode. I don't think he will ever clear a physical and be cleared to play.

Comment

Well its on the front page of msn right now

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                          This man is spot on..
                          If you still believe what you are being fed then you will believe anything being told..
                          How do you know this guy isn't a deep state FBI guy trying to trick drunk rednecks into kidnapping the governor, I mean proving Damar Hamlin isn't real?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            How do you know this guy isn't a deep state FBI guy trying to trick drunk rednecks into kidnapping the governor, I mean proving Damar Hamlin isn't real?
                            Im trusting my gut on this one.. It rarely leads me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
                              Except his young brother and mother didn't seem cold... But ok.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                What I have seen in he is still recovering and has a long way to go before he is fully recovered. I do not think he will ever play again. Just my opinion but I don't think the Bills would chance him having another episode. I don't think he will ever clear a physical and be cleared to play.
                                So why lie about the state of his health, we all seen him die? What does that accomplish?
                                What are they hiding?

Comment

Working...
                                X