X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy taught her to shoot [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!! That smile pretty much says it all!! From the other pic, it looks just a flesh wound... heart ain't got no bones!!

Comment

Awesome story Jeff. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
          Very nice, Tony….That is some great looking bucks. That 8 in the background with his head down looks like a dandy.

I like the frame on the bladed brow buck on the far right as well.

He just a shower…. 20”s wide with not much brows or tine length. I think only 4.5 though. Def some good age in the group, but still looking for a real big one. I found one but he needs one more year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

Cool bucks. Love the beam

Comment

No pics for me yet, cameras are soaking till sept.

Comment

I'll go get my cards on Sat. as I fill the protein feeders again. Those boys are eating a lot of feed right now. Filling them up about every two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                  I'll go get my cards on Sat. as I fill the protein feeders again. Those boys are eating a lot of feed right now. Filling them up about every two weeks.
                  Yep. Mine are going through protein and sweet feed faster than they ever have and I have more bucks on it now than in years past at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    Cool bucks. Love the beam

Yeah he has a wild rack.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Yep. Mine are going through protein and sweet feed faster than they ever have and I have more bucks on it now than in years past at this point.
                        Yes, I have a lot of bucks on it at this time. More than the last few years for sure.

Comment

my protein feeder is still almost completely untouched. At this point, i only put a couple bags in cuz i keep dumping it. Mixed half/half with corn. Put it out last april. Ive had a handful of pics since then of a deer at it. Lots of pics of deer walking by it...

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                            my protein feeder is still almost completely untouched. At this point, i only put a couple bags in cuz i keep dumping it. Mixed half/half with corn. Put it out last april. Ive had a handful of pics since then of a deer at it. Lots of pics of deer walking by it...
                            Boy i wish that they would walk by mine and look at it [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, they are absolutely hammering the protein right now.

I had problems getting them to take protein before I put pens in. I think the constant presence of hogs is what kept them shy of the feeders.

I eased back in with small tree mounted feeders with protein to get them a taste for it before transitioning to full blown protein feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                                Yep, they are absolutely hammering the protein right now.

I had problems getting them to take protein before I put pens in. I think the constant presence of hogs is what kept them shy of the feeders.

I eased back in with small tree mounted feeders with protein to get them a taste for it before transitioning to full blown protein feeders.
                                my protein feeder is in a 25" high x 50' pen . ive done tree mounted as well with similar results. i think they they think im trying to poison them

Comment

Working...
                                X