Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
    Good deal. Water Valley is a great area.

That’s the rumor that I heard too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading up this weekend to put out more cottonseed and fix a couple water line breaks. Weather app shows I might need to spend a couple hours doing the rain dance for what they're guessing is going to happen on Monday/Tuesday

Comment

My place is between Sterling City and Barnhart. It’s as dry as I have ever seen it. No meaningful rain since September.

First time I have not been able to consistently keep protein in the free choice feeders since I owned the place. They literally clean out my two 1000# feeders in a week. Cotton seed baskets get cleaned out as well.

I guess the feed program is working because the deer herd has probably 4X’d since the time I got the place - but man it’s getting $$$!

Comment

Looks like we are finally getting some decent rain out west. Hope it rains for days...

Comment

We had just under 2" today about 4 miles SE of Water Valley.

Comment

Thank the Lord. Deer have wet feet in water valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting pounded in San Angleo with rain, hail and high winds

Comment

Comment

Passed and gone again

Comment

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Good rains out west for us after getting passed several times earlier! Looks like a lot of the Angelo area got it pretty good.

Puddles are always good!

Last edited by Smart; 05-24-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Puddles for us in Schleicher co

Comment

I was checking the TexMesonet this morning and its saying 72 hour totals are avg 1-1.86" around Tom Green, .75-1.25" in Schleicher, .35" to the South to just over 2" in the North in Menard, I dont see any weather stations in Irion but Mertzon and Arden I heard got pounded, Coke is saying 1.5" to the SW to .78" in the NE, Runnels 1.9"-2.5". Concho 1.13"-2.3".

An interactive mapping application for viewing a network of selected weather stations and rain gages throughout the state of Texas. The application displays current weather conditions, radar and 24 hour time series graphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Good rains out west for us after getting passed several times earlier! Looks like a lot of the Angelo area got it pretty good.

Puddles are always good!

I am understanding from ranch hand that we got a pretty even 1" of rain across our pastures last 24 hours.

Rwc

Comment

Nice. 1" makes a big difference out there. Will take any/all we can get for sure.

Comment

Some good rain yesterday for the area! Thank the Lord! Hopefully we can string a few together in the coming weeks, but I’m thankful for what we got!

Comment

Working...
                                X