• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chest and tris were a success last night

Just wrapped up back and Bi’s right now

Shoulders and core tomorrow

Comment

slacking here...will hit Monday morning if I can find that bucket of motivation

Comment

Been an absolute downpour the last 2 hours and it finally let up for me to run to the truck and head to the gym.

Legs are sore but planning on a solid 20-25 min stair session to really get the HR up and then shoulder boulders and core! Les get it!

Comment

One of my better workouts!

80 mins // 1150 cals // 156 BPM

Now just need to keep the diet and drinking in check for the rest of the day so I can weigh myself tomorrow morning for the weight loss contest lol

Comment

walking in for leg day!

Lets get it!

Comment

Solid work out this morning but left groin was getting pretty tight so pulled off early on the last series.

Tomorrow is either Cardio unless my chest and tri's feel solid enough to give it a go. A few bad days of drinking killed my weight loss last week even though I strung together a solid week.... Gotta make this week count!

Comment

28 days into 75 hard. This week is going to be challenging with the weather, and a 16 hour drive to San Diego on Thursday. Good chest and back workout this morning, going to get a run in after work

Comment

My wife and I went to Taylor this past Saturday to watch The Fittest Experience (I think is what it was called), a crossfit competition. I have never seen so many yoga pants in my life! There were a lot of hot women that were ripped and they even had some 60+ year old competitors. My wife does crossfit and was thoroughly eat up with watching it. I was trying to keep from freezing my arse off in the expo center, but it was fun to watch.

A great workout today. 5X5 supersets for chest and back.

Incline DB chest press/lat row neutral grip
                  Incline DB chest press one notch lower/lat pulldown neutral grip
                  DB chest press flat bench/low row supinated grip
                  DB fly/bodyweight pullups

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

Today is to be a rest day unless I decide to crank out a 2-3 mile run. In this weather I firmly believe it'll be a rest day lol

Comment

I made it a rest day as well. I didn't want to risk the 25 mile drive into town, in the dark, and crappy roads. Probably more of the same for tomorrow.

Comment

Went this morning before the weather turned to bad. May not be able to go for a few days so hit it hard. I'll hit legs when I can make it back.

Comment

Legs are sore!!!!! About to head to the gym for chest and tri’s!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Legs are sore!!!!! About to head to the gym for chest and tri’s!
                            T'was a good one! ''Back and Bi's manana!

Hope everyone gets to the Gym today!

Comment

Got a good full body work out in today. I am down 18 lbs since I started weight training. Lots more to go!

Comment

I’ve been focused on cure almost exclusively this month. My lower back problems are dissipating. I took about 70 swings today with various golf clubs and I’m not hobbling around like I used to last fall. I’m going to keep my focus on core and functional strength exercises for February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X