X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you driving afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      If that’s too much don’t hangout with Curtintex in his barn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That right there is a fact! Ain’t never seen anyone knock back wine spritzers like him..... and when he breaks out the heaven hill. Game on

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Who’s bringing the wine coolers?
        ZIMA maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
          12 pack? We’re talking about a 12 pack?
          I like the comparison. Because a 12-pack with multiple participants is practice!!! We're talkin about practice? Practice?

Comment

It's a barn. I was out there BSing with two buddies. We killed a handle of crown. We didn't post about it. Hell, at least I don't think we did.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
              That right there is a fact! Ain’t never seen anyone knock back wine spritzers like him..... and when he breaks out the heaven hill. Game on
              LMAO....I ain't really picky after a few. We did kill a helluva lot of Canadian beer and Argentinian wine that week didn't we.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                It's a barn. I was out there BSing with two buddies. We killed a handle of crown. We didn't post about it. Hell, at least I don't think we did.

I don’t think we did. [emoji2371]

Comment

Bartles and Jaymes would be proud!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYbF296964"]1985 Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler commercial. "Thank you for your support." - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

there ain't nothing wrong with second-guessing what you do or don't recall about a good time! I like your style Sir.

Comment

Jennie read this and just told me, "Justin hasn't been back since that night. Erin probably doesn't want him being corrupted by you. I don't blame her. He's the third one though." In my defense, I can't remember the other two so they couldn't have been that important.

Comment

Twist one up maybe.....

Comment

Jennie read this and just told me, "Justin hasn't been back since that night. Erin probably doesn't want him being corrupted by you. I don't blame her. He's the third one though." In my defense, I can't remember the other two so they couldn't have been that important.

I was just around the corner on Brazos drinking beer with my buddy Matt a couple Saturday’s ago.

All I need I an invite cant corrupt the corrupted.

Comment

Tell Jenny I wouldn't mind being the corruptee some time! I can even assist as a corruptor if needed!

I bet we could really get twisted off!

Comment

If your going to twist off .
                              Start with a fifth of whiskey and coke and then throw a few shots of fireball in every time you fill your whiskey and coke cup up after you have polished off the fifth of whiskey and a fifth of fireball shots . Then you hit that 12 pack . And o by the way no sharing any of that with your buddies. That’s all you .😬👍

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Tell Jenny I wouldn't mind being the corruptee some time! I can even assist as a corruptor if needed!

I bet we could really get twisted off!

I would fly down for a weekend to witness this show

Comment

Working...
                                X