Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone Star Chevrolet - Jersey Village (Houston) - SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Chevrolet - Jersey Village (Houston) - SUCKS!

I’d been working a deal with a salesman at Lone Star Chevrolet on a used Tundra for 3 days. Finally committed this morning and told the salesman I’d make the 4 hour drive down from the Dallas area to Houston. I told him to let me know if someone buys the truck before I get there to let me know, so I don’t waste my time. He texts me at 12:45 and asks my ETA. I said 2:15 and he says great! I pull up at 2:14 and start checking out the truck. A little man walks up to me and says
    Salesman: Are you the guy from Dallas?
    Me: yes
    Him: did you get my text I sent you 20 minutes ago?
    Me: no
    Him: there’s a guy here interested in the truck
    Me: okay, well, I’m here
    Him: walks off and is looking at a 4Runner
    I finish checking out the truck and walk up to him.
    Him: I’m appraising his trade-in now. I’ll let you know in 20-30 minutes if he buys the Tundra
    Me: I’m going to be ****** if you sell this out from under me
    Him: You should’ve put a deposit on it
    Me: biting my lip I walk away
    25 minutes later he walks up to me and says “he’s buying the Tundra. Thanks.
    I was LIVID!!!!! Drove 4 hours there, and 4 hours back, for SQUAT while he sold the truck to someone else as I sat in the showroom. I said some things after that on my way out that I won’t mention here. Moral of the story is, LONE STAR CHEVROLET SUCKS!!!!!!
    Last edited by LFD2037; 08-20-2020, 08:27 PM.

I think you should blast the salesman name on here too. And they wonder why people hate dealing with car salesman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s not right.

Comment

His name was Sam An.

Comment

I’m the blue text:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	8A0CCD1D-295F-49FF-8F1C-9BEDE30960BC.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	24628362

Comment

That’s why car salesmen shouldn’t be paid based on their sales imo.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well if dealership make you made don’t deal with ford of boerne
              I tried buying a truck from them and they did the same deal to me , should’ve, done this or that , but we happened to have a same every thing, except it’s a different color and package @ $15000 more then your purchase order bait and switch after I drove in from Laredo with a cashier check on the vin and PO usaa had filled out under their buying service
              Then called me 3-4 times a day asking how they could earn my business back
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-20-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Send an email to the general manager of the dealership. Tell him the details of the deal and what went down. He might do you a better deal on another truck. Also did not see Sam an as a dealer on the website I looked at.

Comment

Here’s the text I missed because I was driving, with a time stamp of 1:50, 24 minutes prior to my arrival.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	A76A25B1-7071-42B7-BCFA-BDED2E686484.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	24628363

Comment

Pretty sure that was the dealership that had a truck I wanted when I was looking about 2yrs ago. Found it on their site and emailed and asked if it was still there. They responded " come on down and look at it" and other misleading statements implying it was there but not answering directly. Asked twice and got the same misleading bull. So I asked directly, is this truck on your lot at "( whatever the address was ) and finally they came back and said "no"! I told them it was wrong to do that to me and they said they were sorry that I made them tell the truth!

Crooks!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      Pretty sure that was the dealership that had a truck I wanted when I was looking about 2yrs ago. Found it on their site and emailed and asked if it was still there. They responded " come on down and look at it" and other misleading statements implying it was there but not answering directly. Asked twice and got the same misleading bull. So I asked directly, is this truck on your lot at "( whatever the address was ) and finally they came back and said "no"! I told them it was wrong to do that to me and they said they were sorry that I made them tell the truth!

Crooks!
                      That’s exactly what River Oaks did to me, and it was the owner’s son who I was dealing with, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Crooks!
                        They all do that. They just want you on the lot and then they’ll try to talk you into something else.

Comment

Why would you ever drive down to Houston for a used vehicle? Has everyone forgotten Harvey already? No dealers can be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                            Why would you ever drive down to Houston for a used vehicle? Has everyone forgotten Harvey already? No dealers can be trusted.

Harvey was august ‘17. This truck first sold in September’17.

Comment

I just bought a vehicle today myself after shopping for a solid month it seems like.....im repulsed by the way these guys conduct business. ...ill leave it at that....

Comment

Working...
                              X