DIY help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY help

I was thinking of doing this with an old range.

In order to complete this project in picture, would I have to do a conversion kit or just connect a propane hose to the range? Any help would be appreciated!
    Attached Files

You would need to do conversion kit from natural gas to propane, or get a range that is already setup for propane. We run propane on our range in the house and ordered a propane specific one.

Comment

I’d add a fire extinguisher somewhere close, a grease fire would suck with that tank so close . Cool setup

Comment

Some of those ranges you just flip the orfice over to run propane

Comment

Will need to swap out the orifices for each burner if it's natural gas. If it is a propane range then yes hook up a hose with regulator.

Comment

Take a look underneath it too. I noticed on mine they left the propane orfices attached. You might get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help!!

Much appreciated!

Comment

While you're at it, I'd also get a large griddle to plop on top of a couple burners. They come in very handy.

Comment

Nice project. I suggest search google with the make and model plus propane or ‘propane conversion’.

There should be a data sheet or instructions for what’s needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice. Place I hunt sometimes the owner made a DIY table/bar/counter out of cast concrete to drop his old range into. Works great. Lumber table will work great too.

Comment

Working...
                    X