X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Meals

What is everyone cooking for Christmas? We’re doing a ribeye roast
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnBoy; 12-24-2019, 10:39 AM.

Does Tamiflu count as a meal? That is about all that is going down anybodys pie hole in my homestead right now

Comment

Same here. Have a 6lb bone in prime rib dry brining in the fridge right now. Going to cook it on the rotisserie outside. Looking forward to dinner already!

Comment

Couldn't get the pic to post first time around, 12lb bone in, got it in the fridge now. Will get the pit going in the morning, can't wait either.

Comment

Center cut beef tenderloin's,twice baked taters,scalloped corn casserole,garlic toast.Gotta pick it all up in a few.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cajun Turkey Gravy

Comment

Tamales and Chili

Comment

Christmas Eve we always do Chicken Tortilla soup that my mom makes. Tomorrow I’m going to cook elk tenderloin to go with the smoked turkey.

Comment

Enchiladas and another family is bringing some Prime Rib. I'm in charge of the Deviled Eggs.. so working those up now.

Comment

we do the same spread as on Thanksgiving. Turkey stuffing mashed potatoes green beans etc....

Comment

We are having lasagna.

Comment

Tamales and Chili, cheese dip, Flan, and whatever the inlaws/outlaws bring this afternoon.

Comment

Christmas Eve we do Mexican with my dad's side of the family. Favorite day of the year. Christmas day we usually do Thanksgiving all over again but for some reason we decided on Italian.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                            We are having lasagna.
                            Sounds like us. My wife's side is Italian and we have lasagna at special occasions.

Comment

Tamales and chili, with some sliced gouda tonight. Ribs tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                              X