No announcement yet.

Texans trick play against the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how everybody talks about how great their favorite college QB runs the ball. Why is it ok for every college QB to rush for 1000 yds, 20 rushing tds, lead the team in rushing, but a QB cant run the same plays when (if) they get to the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
      Funny how everybody talks about how great their favorite college QB runs the ball. Why is it ok for every college QB to rush for 1000 yds, 20 rushing tds, lead the team in rushing, but a QB cant run the same plays when (if) they get to the NFL?

The difference is the speed and ability of the guys chasing that QB from college to pro. And that QB absolutely can run the same plays he did in college. That QB will just have a shorter career than one that is good at throwing the ball too.

I love a running QB. They just don't last as long.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Just to clarify, football is a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport.
        Sorry about that. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

IT was just a reverse option wasn't it?

Comment

TTT for another round

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Lol!! He is trending out of mediocrity with even his most loyal haters. I’m just going to keep riding with him as I have from day 1. We’ll see where the dust settles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              He tends to trend up and then back down...wish it was more consistent in staying up.

Prediction - they go 2 - 2 down the stretch...

They were a hand length away from losing an on-side kick and giving the ball back to the GOAT...

Comment

By trending are yall talking about another mans clothing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Not gonna lie.
                  Laughed

Comment

Lol...yes - south Texas camo clothing versus East Texas camo clothing

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      Kyler Murray was talking/laughing the other day about how all the defensive lineman in the NFL are just as fast as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        Lol...yes - south Texas camo clothing versus East Texas camo clothing
                        Well that's easy.

East Texas is pair of near wore out wranglers and a pair of boots made of snapping turtle nuts that smell like cow poo

and south tx is some kinda skinny Jean, with some organic penny loafer with latte stains

Comment

Well that's easy.

East Texas is pair of near wore out wranglers and a pair of boots made of snapping turtle nuts that smell like cow poo

and south tx is some kinda skinny Jean, with some organic penny loafer with latte stains

Truth LOL

Comment

Bet ya'll wont box tho

Comment

Bulls on parade...

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                                Bulls on parade...
                                Typical O’Brien game today. They’ll end up winning the division finishing 10-6 or so and lose first game of the playoffs. This team can beat anybody but the coach can’t consistently put a good game plan together. The penalties, the ****ty plays he calls, down 20-something points and he’s still running the ball. It’s like he blew his load on New England. Lol. Boggles my mind how they can play so well one week and look so bad the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X