No announcement yet.

Legal help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need an attorney. Try to contact the groups above and see if you can find one who will work with you. Lots of groups provide low cost or free legal aid.

In addition to Texas A&M law school, you might want to contact SMU Law school to see if they have a legal aid group who could help you.

Comment

Obviously and already stated, you need an attorney. I would apply as much effort and funds as possible towards getting an attorney. There are many organizations out there that can (or might) help.

My advice would be - attorney first, document and record everything. If she denies you visitation then document it. Build a case. Bait her into saying things that are in a breach of the decree. In Texas you can record a conversation without the other party knowing. Take the gloves off and build a case.

Sorry for your troubles. Prayers for support.

Comment

Thank you to everyone, I will do what I can

Comment

Only pay her with checks - no cash.

Comment

Document everything !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              I don't know what kind of help you are seeking from anyone on TBH. As much as people like to bash attorneys, they are a necessity in many cases and most all cases such as yours. I see no way around "all of this crap" without getting legal advice (from a qualified attorney). Sorry.
              Maybe he is searching for someone who specializes in “wet work”.

I kid (sorta)

Comment

Working...
              X