2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Speaking of karens....maybe youd like to discuss HF deer hunting and non native genetics? Maybe some good ol croaker fishing?!
    I hunt high fence, low fence, no fence... hell I'd even hunt your mommas fence if she'll let me

As for croakers ,my daughter loves catching those things

Comment

Had an awesome trip to the landcut last week. Can't wait to go back!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
        Had an awesome trip to the landcut last week. Can't wait to go back!
        Very nice

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          I hunt high fence, low fence, no fence... hell I'd even hunt your mommas fence if she'll let me

As for croakers ,my daughter loves catching those things

My daughter tears up the croaker. One of the best eating fish that’s swims.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Fact!!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

That's a great picture

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicely done gents!! ^^^ ... great pic Philip!

Comment

that pic caption is

trout lives matter

Comment

Live and learn Josh. It isn't a big deal. You do good. Just keep on keeping on.

I will say the ones I can't stand are the hero videos of big trout strung or bagged and drug back to the boat for a hero release vid boatside. Except the fish they are 'reviving' are often in such bad shape I can tell they are gonna be crab bait. But they give 'em a push and a "Oh yeah, she kicked off strong!" BS, I saw exactly the condition she was in and that fish is crab bait. But whatever. Some folks are in it to measure their weenies. I guess the other one I don't get is the slow mo throw the stringer of fish in the boat floor video. I guess measuring weenies in slow mo is better?

Comment

Took my dad and one of his friends out this evening. Between the 2 of them they caught 3 trout between 24-27”. Unfortunately 2 of them swallowed the hook pretty bad and wouldn’t release
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                        Live and learn Josh. It isn't a big deal. You do good. Just keep on keeping on.

I will say the ones I can't stand are the hero videos of big trout strung or bagged and drug back to the boat for a hero release vid boatside. Except the fish they are 'reviving' are often in such bad shape I can tell they are gonna be crab bait. But they give 'em a push and a "Oh yeah, she kicked off strong!" BS, I saw exactly the condition she was in and that fish is crab bait. But whatever. Some folks are in it to measure their weenies. I guess the other one I don't get is the slow mo throw the stringer of fish in the boat floor video. I guess measuring weenies in slow mo is better?
                        Thanks man. I tried really hard to release the Big fish we caught this evening but they wouldn’t go because the hook was too deep

Comment

I got to fish with some really great kids today, and a couple of their moms too. They even let the two moms catch a few. It was a slower bite this morning but we still caught a nice box of fish. Not pictured is one trout that was over 25" and was released.

Lots of fun today! There is nothing better than taking kids fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                            Thanks man. I tried really hard to release the Big fish we caught this evening but they wouldn’t go because the hook was too deep
                            It happens. Sometimes you do everything right and they are just done. It happens once in awhile and there isn't anything you can do about that.

Comment

Here is the one we released today. 25-26" fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Oh got dam we've been infiltrated by a bunch of Karen's.... can I get a manag....... errrr I mean a game warden over here?
                                **** Karen’s.

Comment

Working...
                                X