2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
    Had a great weekend this weekend. Fished a tourney out of POC called the mid coast smackdown. It was a great tournament with 41 teams in the open and 10 in the guided division. It was for a great cause to benefit kids with cancer. We ended up winning 1st place stringer and 1st place trout. Our stringer was 32 lbs with 3 trout 2 reds and a flounder.
    That is a great stringer. I fish in one tournament a year and it is based on total inches of three trout and three redfish. It seems like catching three trout and three reds between 4 guys should be the easiest thing to do in the world until you try to do it on a tournament day.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Feel free to pm me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        Feel free to pm me [emoji23]

I just did lol

Comment

People rioting, looting, burning churches, killing...... and y’all worried about a kid with a pic of fish!
          Geez, at least he’s not dealing drugs and selling ****! Hope you learned a lesson young man, lots of junior GW’s on here. Stay the course, as for me..... could care less what people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            People rioting, looting, burning churches, killing...... and y’all worried about a kid with a pic of fish!
            Geez, at least he’s not dealing drugs and selling ****! Hope you learned a lesson young man, lots of junior GW’s on here. Stay the course, as for me..... could care less what people think.
            We all know you commercial guys dont care about the laws anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              So apparently they had them for sale on the website and they sold them so fast they took them down so they could stay up with the demand due to Covid. They are supposed to put them back on the website soon.

They called back today and said not to expect them till first of july. She said to watch FB, which I dont have.

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
              Congrats calfroper...are you Marty Picketts son?

I recognized the house in the background also. I think that tall feller was staying the last time I did also

Comment

Oh got dam we've been infiltrated by a bunch of Karen's.... can I get a manag....... errrr I mean a game warden over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Oh got dam we've been infiltrated by a bunch of Karen's.... can I get a manag....... errrr I mean a game warden over here?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

you rang?

Comment

You sir don't disappoint [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad somebody finally said something, been seeing those pics and comments on instagram for quite a while and never said anything because I assumed Josh knew the law and just didn't care. I feel like I owe an apology now, should have messaged him before and gave him a heads up. Sometimes keeping your mouth shut does people a disservice in the end when you think you're just being polite or minding your own business. As for the Foreverlast bag I'll be buying one, because I've seen it in Josh's pics and it looks to do a good job, but it looks like it'll surely at least remove slime layer and such for fish. I doubt they're designed for catch & release and are intended for convenience and keeping sharks off of fish you're intending to keep.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          We all know you commercial guys dont care about the laws anyway
                          I spit on my screen! LOL

Comment

Speaking of karens....maybe youd like to discuss HF deer hunting and non native genetics? Maybe some good ol croaker fishing?!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W
                              Sorry guys... didn’t know that I could get in trouble for that. They were all in a foreverlast fish bag for less than 30 minutes and successfully released
                              Keep on killin' it and doing your thing Josh. Don't apologize anymore. Screw 'em.

Comment

This !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X