No announcement yet.

honest opinions on trumps chances now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all of Trump's flaws, all of the pathetic desperate attempts to ruin things that the left has done over the last 3 years (ramping up like CRAZY this year) are all hurting them a lot more than it's hurting Trump or the Republicans. Ridiculous impeachment....beyond overbearing shutdowns....riots.....whatever else they will do next..... They're flailing madly in a crazed and desperate attempt to gain control and power, and more and more people see that. They're definitely scoring points with their most committed base, but they're alienating more and more people in the middle every day.

4 years ago, I was afraid that Trump's many flaws would polarize and alienate so many people that the Republicans would lose big in 2020 and beyond. He's done a lot of things that would be doing that if it weren't for the Democrats being WAY better at being repulsive than Trump is lately. The Dems have done nothing that is positive. At least Trump has done some things that are positive - some very positive. The way he gets them done is often distasteful, but at least some of the actual results have been positive. You can't say that for the Democrats - ANY of them. They've done nothing but try to destroy the entire nation and everything it stands for in an attempt to gain power for themselves. That isn't a winning strategy for a political campaign (in a sane world anyway). We'll see in November if our nation has at least 50% sane people in it any more or not, I guess.

US politics is a complete dumpster fire. It's definitely a lesser of two evils deal. Sad.

Comment

Biden wants to disarm Americans. Lines at gun stores are out the door with new buyers. If Biden is the nominee Trump wins in an electoral landslide.

Comment

I honestly don't see Biden making it until Nov. Should pay close attention to he selects as VP running mate. Take a look at him speaking 30yrs ago and how he speaks now, its pretty sad. Debates will be horrible for him. Dems and media will continue to take any and all shots, not matter who it hurts to get at Trump between now and Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          IMHO, if the election were held today, Trump would beat Sleezy Joe like a snare drum, and the Repulsicans would take back the House and gain a super-majority in the Senate... If that indeed holds until November, this nation has a very slight chance of survival from its current spiral into chaos and disaster... This whole thing is a very precisely planned NWO operation and the powers that be did not foresee Trump getting in their way and mussin' things up. IF he gets 4 more years, I pray hard that he will keep up the fight to defeat this new world order attempt. If he doesn't get 4 more years, this nation will not exist as we know it in 4 more years... and if the USA falls, the world will descend into Chaos and ultimately Armageddon. THAT's how serious I think this is. AGAIN this is just My Honest Opinion, but it's based on a lot of study...
          This ^

We all predicted Dems would stage a bunch of unbelievable BS. And it won't stop now... No one knows how much more BS they have coming over the summer. It would take one serious fool to not see the MSM are with the Dems and set most of this all up until now.

Comment

Trump 2020 Make Liberals Cry Again!!!

Comment

Trump will win. He was God's choice to fix the damage and expose the corruption and 4 more years will expose more and set us back on track. There is not another man I would want for President of this country. He cares more for the welfare of this country and it's people than most of the guys on here including the "Christians". He is more selfless than any man I know.
              Don Jr. 2024

Comment

I was convinced on Jan 1 that he was going to win by a mile. Not nearly as sure now because it’s hard to know what the majority of Americans think about what has went on the last few months and who is really responsible. I know this. The Democratic Party and the media have basically pushed all their chips onto the table between COVID and these riots. They are all in. It is indisputable at this point that they will do whatever they have to to keep him from getting re-elected. Up to and including the outright destruction of the country and innocent people dying from the turmoil they try to incite. It all rides on enuff people being able to see thru the BS and recognizing it for what is. I would say right now I would lean slightly towards him winning but only because Biden is the opponent and I’ve even heard liberal folks say that he’s just not acceptable as a candidate in his current state.

Comment

Landslide

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                    I didn't vote for him last time, and I won't do it this time either. I tend to agree with a lot of his economic protectionism and deregulation. I'm not a fan otherwise, and I seriously wonder if he's done more harm than good. And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.

So what if another 25% are thinking the same thing as you
                    Every vote matters not to mention the sheer number of people who died for us to still have that right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

isn't it shocking that after 4 years of complete hate and disdain for EVERYTHING trump has done and is doing, the best candidate they can find is joe biden?

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Landslide
                        Big landslide

Comment

I didn't vote for him last time, and I won't do it this time either. I tend to agree with a lot of his economic protectionism and deregulation. I'm not a fan otherwise, and I seriously wonder if he's done more harm than good. And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.
                          You are aware that millions of good men died to give you the right to vote don't you?

Don't be a beta cuck

Comment

And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.
                            What about dumbass states like Colorado that are giving their electoral college votes to the popular winner despite what their residents want? Your vote and every vote counts....

Comment

I am curious what else you think he is really responsible for? If you agree with his economic policies I think that is most important. He is not in charge of regulating our feelings toward each other. Sure, he may have a little hand in it, and I wish he would tone it down once in a while. But I doubt he made anyone who did not previously have feelings of prejudice toward a group suddenly start. Those types of things are our own personal responsibilities and unfortunately most can't handle that, too many people look to politicians and celebrities to tell them how they should feel about others.

Comment

He better win or we are screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X