Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chester Update

Time to wrap things up
    I made a mistake Sunday afternoon, two pages of the shoot results were stuck together and I missed announcing Primitive and Youth Recurve results. I am in the process of mailing all buckles not claimed to the people, including these.
    I am also in the process of compiling scores and getting them to Bisch so he can post them for me asap. Hope to have them to him by Thursday.

Thank you all for supporting this shoot over the years, our objective was to make it one of the best family shoots around.
    The camp and M. D. Anderson cancer research have benefited from this shoot. If you think about ether in the future, don't hesitate to donate to both.

I do not see you as a friend, I see you as family. Good memories of watching the children grow and now return as adults, some with their own kids. Also remember the ones that we lost to cancer that we shot an arrow into the woods in their honor and rememberance. We should have shot one last arrow Sunday. The new bows shoot well, wish I did. Hard to see with tears in your eyes.
    Till next time, love you all!
    Shoot straight.

Scores just emailed to Bisch. Sure wish the computer system I an on would let me post.
    Thanks to him for doing this for me!

Comment

Thank you Bill. All of us who were privileged to share in the good times at the
      Chester shoot through the years owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude. Thank you so very much for providing a quality tournament in a beautiful location. The memories are priceless. We hope to see you soon at other shoots across this great state. May God richly bless you and your family!! James Shipp and Family

Comment

I only got to go 3 times, but enjoyed every time and made a lot of new friends. I'll miss it for sure. Thanks for all your hard work over the years!!

Comment

Thanks Bill, for all your hard work over the years!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t say thanks enough Bill!!!!!

I’m out of pocket today, but I’ll get all the scores posted tomorrow or Thursday.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yea Bill. You did good for many years. Sure wish you could have kept it close to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                Yea Bill. You did good for many years. Sure wish you could have kept it close to us.
                Me too Shana. Another 200 mi.s is gonna make it tough to make.
                Maybe we can catch a ride with Bill.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all you did over the years Bill. I am one of those who started shooting Chester as a youth and was there Sunday with my 8yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bill, this was my first trip to Chester basically because of the distance from Corpus Christi . I had no idea what I was missing The shoot, location and hospitality was outstanding . I really regret not making the trip in the past . I heard that someone else is going to pick up the shoot next year . They've really got a hard act to follow ! You can be really proud of what you and your crew have done to promote traditional archery in the State of Texas . Again thanks for all your hard work including mailing buckles to those who couldn't stay until closing Sunday . Everything was a real class act !

Comment

Working...
                    X