Qasem Soleimani Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qasem Soleimani Dead

Man, a brother and fellow Bowhunter gives his opinion as someone from the region (which most of us couldn’t find on a map but are now suddenly diplomats) and we can’t even have enough respect to refrain from using “camel jockey” and mocking opinions and religion knowing he’s Iranian as well. The first amendment is great but so is courteous respect for your fellow man even when you disagree. All that said, I share the common sentiment that it’s a good thing this guy is no longer breathing.

This whole thread started as a PSA from someone presumably more “in tune” with the area so that we and our families don’t get in a bind.
    Last edited by Wall_Hanger; 01-04-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
      Man, a brother and fellow Bowhunter gives his opinion as someone from the region (which most of us couldn’t find on a map but are now suddenly diplomats) and we can’t even have enough respect to refrain from using “camel jockey” and mocking opinions and religion knowing he’s Iranian as well. The first amendment is great but so is courteous respect for your fellow man even when you disagree. All that said, I share the common sentiment that it’s a good thing this guy is no longer breathing.

This whole thread started as a PSA from someone presumably more “in tune” with the area so that we and our families don’t get in a bind.
      ^THIS^ you sir see the bigger picture. Thank you.

Comment

Dont sweat it...most if these folks bop their gums on here in a way that they would never do to someones face. Its the keyboard mentality. (Now que all the hard warriors that will claim they would and are the same in person as in here...you might be a jerk to people faces...but only once)

I think El Jefe made a posting a bit back about it...but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          How many times are you going to call an American enemy who murdered over 600 US troops a bad @$$? He’s also responsible for murdering tens of thousands of his own countrymen.
          Pancho Villa comes to mind. Bad @$$ and rapists murderer

Comment

Originally posted by M.LUNA View Post
            ^THIS^ you sir see the bigger picture. Thank you.
            ^^x2.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Queue land rover to come and give us all a history lesson
              Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                An enemy can also be called a bad@$$, it's not always the good guys...
                As I said, back in the days when I was living in Iran, he was a war hero and he served the country and the people, BEFORE he became a scum and involved with the mullahs.... interpret what I said how ever you want
                I'm not so sure he was anything but the ayatollahs booty buddy. After all he was the Queen of Iraan

Comment

I very much agree with this comment... no matter how you feel about terrorists or things like that, using those words are pretty **** ignorant.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                      This we can agree on, lol.

Iran attacks a few folks, even folks they shouldn't attack, and so we take out the head of their military. How in the world is that not a major escalation?

It's one thing to shoot the folks who are shooting at you directly. It's another thing all together to skip the entire food chain and blow up the top guy.

Iran is responsible for roughly 17% of US Service members killed in Iraq. Iran backs different terrorist organizations throughout the Middle East and had been fighting a proxy war against the US for almost two decades. Modern warfare has changed and our enemies have changed, using drones and electronic forms of intelligence are currently the most effective tools to neutralize targets of this type. Iran will have drone technology in a few years if it doesn't already after they captured one of ours a few years ago. We can either have this fight now and try and keep Russia and China out of it or wait until they use the billions Obama gave them to develop more advanced weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Middy53 View Post
                        Iran is responsible for roughly 17% of US Service members killed in Iraq. Iran backs different terrorist organizations throughout the Middle East and had been fighting a proxy war against the US for almost two decades. Modern warfare has changed and our enemies have changed, using drones and electronic forms of intelligence are currently the most effective tools to neutralize targets of this type. Iran will have drone technology in a few years if it doesn't already after they captured one of ours a few years ago. We can either have this fight now and try and keep Russia and China out of it or wait until they use the billions Obama gave them to develop more advanced weapons.
                        13 of the 17 immediate brothers I lost in Iraq were killed by Iranian made EFP IEDs. **** Iran! If we go to actual war with them I swear to God, I will re-enlist for the chance to kill as many of those m fers possible...I’m actually hoping I get this chance

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I still want to be a member of this site so I can’t say what I really want to but this is infuriating..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we are ashamed to call her American too

Comment

Lol

ATI won’t answer a simple question

American or Iranian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X