No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you are right on. I dropped thousand tree's on that lake. Just find a place like that either spot lock on it or throw a marker out. Then get to throwing

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Sell livescope brackets and then buy one! I know I need a bracket to raise mine up! Trying to get my buddy here to make me one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Cornfield crappie has some that look nice enough to put on a space shuttle. [emoji857]

Last edited by TeamAmerica; 12-28-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Cornfield crappie has some that look nice enough to put on a space shuttle. [emoji857]

https://www.cornfieldcrappiegear.com/products
        Man they're nice

Comment

Some of those do look nice.

Comment

Nice, good ideas to steal ( for personal, not to sell )

Comment

Bridge is what I'm gonna have made. Just bend sheet aluminum and drill a couple holes.

Comment

Bridge is what I'm gonna have made. Just bend sheet aluminum and drill a couple holes.

What chew talking bout

Comment

How thick a metal sheet you talk-n about? And what grade? Beer can probably won't hold up . But, I can weld beer cans together if you wanna try it.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-28-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-12-28 18.54.02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24603770

Hit the south end of Conroe for a few hours today. Wind sent me home early. Caught 14 including 3 green trash fish. Brought home 10 over 12"

Fished several pieces of cover I had previously passed up, thinking they were too small. ( learned from Snowflake Killer and his livescope ) Picked up a fish or 2 at each one.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      [ATTACH]985656[/ATTACH]

Fished several pieces of cover I had previously passed up, thinking they were too small. ( learned from Snowflake Killer and his livescope ) Picked up a fish or 2 at each one.

Most lakes fhe bigger the piece of structure the smaller the crappie. Palestine I would say is the biggest exception to this! If you mark fish on SI stop and give em a try!!

Comment

[ATTACH]985656[/ATTACH]

Hit the south end of Conroe for a few hours today. Wind sent me home early. Caught 14 including 3 green trash fish. Brought home 10 over 12"

Great work mike

Comment

[ATTACH]985656[/ATTACH]

Heck yeah way to go Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            How thick a metal sheet you talk-n about? And what grade? Beer can probably won't hold up . But, I can weld beer cans together if you wanna try it.

I'm not sure. 1/8-1/4" thick I guess? Save the beer cans to hold the engineering fluid![emoji2]
                            Fish get a couple days off. Headed to the deer woods till New Years.

Comment

Pickled crappie for New Year's Eve. Good stuff!!!

Comment

Pickled crappie for New Year's Eve. Good stuff!!!

Interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X