Cabo Fishing in June - Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo Fishing in June - Recommendations

Need help deciding on a charter for a honeymoon fishing trip this June.

So I've used the search function on TBH pretty extensively and have gone through quite a few threads … seems the main players are Redrum & Pisces, and between the two it seems there's a 50/50 split.

Does anyone have experience with either, or both, that can push me to a decision? Budget is around 1k. If anyone has a specific boat or captain to recommend that'd be awesome too.

We fished with Pisces on the 31’ Rebecca last June. We told them we wanted tuna. We caught 18 yellowfin and I also caught a striped marlin. It was a great time and they put us on the fish.

Comment

Fished with Redrum last spring break and my two girls ages 11 and 14 each caught 80-90lb striped marlin. It was awesome. Captain and crew were great.

Comment

We fished with Pisces last year and boated 4 marlin. Lost another 3. Boat crew worked their tails off for that last fish. We literally raced 3 other boats and almost played bumper boats with one of them. Chicken burritos and Pacifico were a solid bonus. I think I posted pictures on a thread somewhere. That is the first and only time I’ve seen my wife excited about anything hunting/fishing wise. She wants to go again.

Comment

Pisces is a first class operation, and I would strongly recommend them. I have been using them for years after having a bad experience with another charter group. If you have multiple fishing days planned I would also try inshore. There should be some big rooster fish around that time of year. They are a hell of a fight!

Comment

Thanks y'all. Just booked the Tracy Ann through Pisces. Pretty stoked.

Comment

Now that fishin is booked, get breakfast tacos from the little old lady in the pickup truck down the dock.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X