Post your County if under "Shelter in Place"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
    Victoria county now has 3 confirmed cases so we might be joining that list pretty quick
    I hope not, but wouldn’t doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Evidently car sales are essential. The Porsche dealer across the street looks as open as ever.
      They are open. Kia down the street a week ago would not let my driver on the property and the body shop manager had to meet her at the curb with a check. How the heck are they going to sell anything. {That was last week}

Comment

Bexar county

Comment

Brazos, but their really isn't any major change for our family.
          My wife had already started work from home. Kids were already home from school and doing home school work. I was only going to get groceries and necessities and the rest of the family was staying home.

Comment

I have to drive tomorrow (Wednesday) from Orange to Troup (below Tyler) to pick up a load. Will the roads be open?

Comment

Denton county just announced.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

My question is I live in brazos which is shelter in place at 9pm tonight. So does that mean I can’t go turn a coondog loose? I’ll still be inside the county. I can’t get an answer on that if I’ll be pulled over or not. Because I’ve seen some things say it’s ok. And others say you can be fined and jailed

Comment

dallas county's order runs through 4/3, but likely to extend (sounded like some technicality that they could not issue that long at first)

city of richardson went ahead and issued through 4/30!

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Welp, Harris county now on the list

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Its a stay at home oreder [emoji1787]..

I start my new job in bryan on Monday and will be commuting...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone anyone show me the penal code violation or health and safety code violation that someone can show me. Other than that what is the criminal charge that carries fines in excess of $500 that is a misdemeanor? Heck Ill give 10:1 odds that nobody on the entire website gets contacted by LE for violating this order in next 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Can someone anyone show me the penal code violation or health and safety code violation that someone can show me. Other than that what is the criminal charge that carries fines in excess of $500 that is a misdemeanor? Heck Ill give 10:1 odds that nobody on the entire website gets contacted by LE for violating this order in next 2 days.
                        exactly....it is just a bunch of fluff so some people think the politicians are doing some thing to protect them. Stay at home if you think that is the right thing to do, but don't say it is because you are being forced to

Comment

Rick - I'm trying to get some $$$ here and offering odds

Comment

Im saying I would not take that bet, no matter what the odds

Comment

Collin County for the next week

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Yeap - I was talking with a city officer whose beat covers my hood. He flat out said he’s just looking for hoodlums who are breaking into cars, businesses, punk teenagers being destructive, etc. He said that’s keeping the LEO’s plenty busy. He also said the biggest annoyance is having to respond to local stores where idiots have to be asked to leave because they buy the store allotment of TP, go back outside, and repeat 3 or 4 times.

His words were - don’t be an idiot and you’ll get no attention from him. I told him if he needs coffee, iced tea, or a snack just to ring the doorbell and I’d share what I have. He did smile and asked if I had plenty of ammo. I assured him I’ve got some extra 9 mm and 5.56 if the zombies attack!

Comment

Working...
                                X