Rv or mobile home.
    Connex storage container for atvs and mules

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
      One of those cheap carports is a big addition I think
      where do you get a cheap one? all the ones I see cost way too much

Comment

Originally posted by chicken fried View Post
        If you build a covered area, add a rain catch. You’ll be surprised how much water you will have. Put a 12 volt on demand water pump on it and your in business.
        This

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

in 2017 i put a new singlewide out there for 32k that was nice. Now im in the process of building a wraparound porch and a roof over the whole thing. then ill start on the tank farm for storing rainwater for the whole place.

Comment

Water heater at the skinning rack

Comment

we had same situation 13 years ago - now we have an awesome camp.

Above anything is electric, water, and septic. THose are the basic needs.

Then we added a walk in cooler, camphouse and pavilion to meet, put rock down in the entire camp area so no dust or mud, added a storage pod for corn to be stored, added a firing range - we added a few improvements each year and now we have a great camp set up

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Water heater at the skinning rack
                ??? please explain the value of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                  I really hate washing my hands in ice water and I can get fat and blood off my knives and equipment easily with warm or hot water
                  That would be my value ( though not a necessity)
                  Also I have a big stainless steel commercial grade sink to wash pots and pans ect

Comment

we had same situation 13 years ago - now we have an awesome camp.

Above anything is electric, water, and septic. THose are the basic needs.

Then we added a walk in cooler, camphouse and pavilion to meet, put rock down in the entire camp area so no dust or mud, added a storage pod for corn to be stored, added a firing range - we added a few improvements each year and now we have a great camp set up
                    Power, water & septic are the big 3 in my book as well. Power will be fine with generators, water you can haul in easily with 35+- gallon container and with a good pump it's not a problem, then the septic: All of our lease RV's have a 55 gallon drum buried for black septic. Just add to your RV holding tank "septic" additives and it has worked great for all of ours for several years now.

One of our lease members has Dish so we had a Dish set up and it feeds all of our RV's. I'm a football nut, all of us are, so TV is a luxury we all enjoy. Probably the biggest pain is one RV who has a old generator that is very loud, but I am addicted to fan noise and it's not a problem for me.

Good luck and get that firepit dug and enjoy!!

Comment

We are in the same situation plan on building a cold storage and deer hanger

Comment

Cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          I really hate washing my hands in ice water and I can get fat and blood off my knives and equipment easily with warm or hot water
                          That would be my value ( though not a necessity)
                          Also I have a big stainless steel commercial grade sink to wash pots and pans ect
                          you cant beat hot water at the skinning rack on those cold nights while you're trying to get one quartered and in the cooler.

Comment

Carport for me. Sure is nice to still sit out around the fire at night when mother nature throws in a nasty cool drizzle.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Conex for storage.
                              Covered cleaning area.
                              Water.
                              Electricity
                              Satellite
                              Covered cooking area
                              Covered porch on camp
                              Fire pits
                              Bbq pit
                              Smoker
                              Griddle
                              Cajun Cantina

About covers it.

Comment

If I have to explain that I doubt you would understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X