What is the best Home Alarm system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best Home Alarm system?

I need to get an alarm system for my new place near Rogers in Bell County. Suggestions as to the best please.

Thanks.

SimpliSafe
    Shop award-winning home security systems from SimpliSafe. Professional monitoring, protection from break-ins and hazards, and no contracts.

You can install yourself. Lots of options.

Comment

A chihuahua works pretty good for me. Just saying.

Comment

Agree with SimpliSafe. Easy to install. Can add components later. Monitoring is much cheaper than any of the traditional national companies (or rather, it was half as much when I put my system in 3 years ago - haven't looked to see if they've come down).

Comment

Simplisafe. They were running a 50% sale in November. Not sure if that is a rare or common sale.

Comment

I'd say 2 Maligators :-)

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I saw Ring had their security system on sale a few days ago on Amazon. Not sure how good it is. https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Alarm-Pr...IKX0DER&sr=8-1

Comment

following as I'm looking at simplisafe and also the ring system

Comment

You have Rottweilers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
                    You have Rottweilers!!
                    Down to one now, lost my female Dec 6 to cancer/surgery and my male looks mean but will not even bark at the door bell ringing.

Comment

I’ve got Vivant and have been happy with them.

Comment

I have Hawk Security and a Skybell camera. I like it so I can see when my kids come and go. Like scaring the wife to death to when I talk to her through it when she's walking up to unlock the door.

Comment

We've had SimpliSafe for a few years. Works great, easy to install, and cheaper than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahan View Post
                            SimpliSafe
                            Shop award-winning home security systems from SimpliSafe. Professional monitoring, protection from break-ins and hazards, and no contracts.

You can install yourself. Lots of options.
                            This. Had there original system for 4 years with no issues. Moved and updated everything to the current system and have zero complaints.

Comment

Ended up buying the ring 10 piece system and a pro doorbell cam. Going to see how well it does. Monitoring is $100 a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X