No announcement yet.

DFW area meat processing recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the best sausages is subjective. Just like who has the best chili/beans/hamburger/bow/truck. What I like may not be your cup of tea and vise versa.

Some of you like me, some of you don't.

Comment

Kubys here

Comment

Will Kuby's take in deboned meat for sausage? Do they have a minimum qty?

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          Kuby's

Best bar none

And CCR is good. Not ragging on them at all as I've used them as well.
          X10

Price is comparable to CCR but quality is by far better. Especially the sausages.

Comment

I have always done it myself but I have a few questions.

How in the heck does it take weeks or months to get your deer back? Do they freeze the meat and then make the jerky, sausage ect ect later? If they dont then why cant you get it back sooner?

And are their really community batches where peoples meat go into one batch to be grounded?

Comment

DFW area meat processing recommendations

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
              Will Kuby's take in deboned meat for sausage? Do they have a minimum qty?

I just did this at Kubys with the neck roasts off my buck. Not sure about a minimum weight though. Call them - they usually pick up. Also they blend 50/50 domestic pork so if you give them 10lbs of venison you’ll get (and be charged for) 20lbs of sausage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X