No Mo Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Mo Romo

The way Dak Prescott is playing I am wishing that No Mo Romo never comes back..

Dak and Elliot, the rookies, are playing very well and I believe that if Romo comes back he is going to set the team back.

All the way to the playoffs with Dak "Attack" Prescott if it was up to me..

5-1, only loss was with No Mo Romo
    Last edited by RiverRat00; 10-16-2016, 05:27 PM.

X100000

Comment

They'd be ridiculous to put him back. The offense is fun to watch again. There is a buzz around the team. It all goes to crap if Romo is inserted into the line up

Comment

I can't begin to tell you how much I agree...but it won't happen. Jerry thinks Romo is the best thing since sliced bread and will stick with him no matter what.

We can only hope that when he does come back the Cowboys will lose 2 or 3 in a row and then, maybe, he will feel the pressure to go with Dak. MAYYYBE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New Troy Aikman/Emmitt Smith combo for the Cowboys in the making?

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
            They'd be ridiculous to put him back. The offense is fun to watch again. There is a buzz around the team. It all goes to crap if Romo is inserted into the line up
            YOU are right but THEY is Jerry and HE is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by lmartin5 View Post
              I can't begin to tell you how much I agree...but it won't happen. Jerry thinks Romo is the best thing since sliced bread and will stick with him no matter what.

We can only hope that when he does come back the Cowboys will lose 2 or 3 in a row and then, maybe, he will feel the pressure to go with Dak. MAYYYBE!!!

What Jerry Jones is going to say after he puts Romo back in the game and he starts loosing the games is " we got to give Romo a break, he's a little rusty but he will get there."

He will say that for the first 2-5 games I bet..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                What Jerry Jones is going to say after he puts Romo back in the game and he starts loosing the games is " we got to give Romo a break, he's a little rusty but he will get there."

He will say that for the first 2-5 games I bet..

That sounds like the Jerry we all know!

Comment

What are the odds that Romo last a whole game without breaking something?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    New Troy Aikman/Emmitt Smith combo for the Cowboys in the making?
                    Yep it sure does look just as good or actually slightly better than Aikman and Emmitt's first year together. The O-line is just as good this year as the early to mid 90s👍

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but Romo hasn't played a down this season.

Comment

Dak and Elliot, the rookies, are playing very well and I believe that if Romo comes back he is going to set the team back.

Which game did romo lose? He hasn't played all year.

Comment

Romo won't make it back into a game this season unless Prescott has a monumental collapse. Even Jerrah isn't idiotic enough to break up the chemistry the Cowboys have going right now.

Comment

HUH? Romo got hurt in preseason, he didn't play in the first game. Dak did.

Comment

Those cross- body out of position completions were great!

Comment

Working...
                              X