No announcement yet.

Lease with With Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dapper Dan wins the internets for today.

Comment

This thread just locked up my phone. [emoji102]

Comment

I love when my wife is with me she doesn’t hunt but she likes going to camp and rest up from work and she’ll go set in the stand with me. And always have some good food cooking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have a deer lease but mine has gone Elk hunting with me several times. We pack into the back country for a week at a time and she takes every step I take.
          Attached Files

Comment

Lease with With Wife

Time and place for everything. I enjoy hunting with my bride, but sometimes I don't need away from her, I need away from humans. I love my son more than life itself, but sometimes I need away from ALL humans.
            Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-30-2019, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I'm on a lease with a few guys I work with on other shifts, so I hardly get to share camp with them. Our lease is about 4 hours away, so pretty much if I go to the lease, she comes with me, because I enjoy every minute i can get with her and she enjoys hunting just as much as I do. I don't need an excuse to "get away" from her, work makes me spend enough time away. Family is important to me, and my time with them is precious, we all hunt and fish and we all enjoy doing it as a family. My wife is my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. She also pulls her own weight around camp and around the lease and never has a bad thing to say about it. Cant say the same for other members on the lease. I was once in a marriage where I hunted to get away from the wife, and that was a problem. I enjoy hunting even more now with someone that I enjoy being around

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife has killed a few critters with gun and bow. She fishes as well. She only goes a few times a year and enjoys her time when I’m gone. We are not the type to spend 24/7 glued to each other. Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                  Dapper Dan wins the internets for today.

I’d have posted her back pose from the show but I’m not sure some fo these guys could handle that much...

Comment

I'm still working on having a place that's worth bringing my wife to.

I don't mind roughing it but that's not her style. She is awesome and we had a great time bird hunting. I promised a bottle of wine and a sunset at the end. It worked out great.

One day I will have my own place with a little cabin that she can enjoy.

Comment

You need to get new friends it sounds like.

Comment

Been with Mrs Artos for around 30 years I guess & she doesn't hunt...not her thing. She likes deer camp ok & wish the girls would come out more, but they like to stay home. I think we all like our time alone & she probably needs the break from me. We used to fish in lower laguna madre out of Laguna Vista A LOT together for years, but all changed when the first born came along & that was 21 years ago. She will prep, cook & eat anything I bring home, just married an opposite & not a gun/hunting gal.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          I’d have posted her back pose from the show but I’m not sure some fo these guys could handle that much...

I wouldn’t with these creepers

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                            I wouldn’t with these creepers

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Not a chance. She doesn’t want to go.........and I don’t want her there, either!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                I'm still working on having a place that's worth bringing my wife to.

I don't mind roughing it but that's not her style. She is awesome and we had a great time bird hunting. I promised a bottle of wine and a sunset at the end. It worked out great.

One day I will have my own place with a little cabin that she can enjoy.
                                This is where I’m at. She loves fishing with me but I know she wouldn’t enjoy our accommodations at the lease, and that is with being upgraded to a camper this year!

The lease is time I get to spend with my dad and she knows the importance of that to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X