Dallas Stars '23 Playoff Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Stars '23 Playoff Run

Stars v. Wild, Game 1, in about an hour. Two 100 point teams square up in the first round. Let the ice cream headache begin.

Not sure I like the first round matchup but you have to start somewhere in the postseason.

Lets go Stars!

Comment

IN! There is nothing like the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Comment

Love me some playoff hockey. Will be tuned in tonight!

Comment

I honestly just clicked on this thread to try to figure out who the Dallas Stars were. I didn't even know Texas had hockey lol.

Comment

Will be following the stars as well as our junior team here in town that starts playoffs against the Minnesota wilderness on Friday the 21st.

I think the stars can handle the wild from the games I watched the second half of the season. Stars in the last 10 are on a hotter run at 8-2. The Wild defense is pretty good but Dallas has a high scoring offense and one of the top teams in the league in goals allowed per game.

If any of you guys in the DFW area or Amarillo area want to catch some great hockey on a budget the lone star brahmas are matched up against Shreveport mudbugs and Amarillo is playing Oklahoma warriors.

Comment

I have to check the Brahma's schedule. That Junior hockey is awesome.

Comment

Didn't know Dallas had a hockey team or any team in Dallas had a winning team

Comment

Rangers in the win column tonight, and hoping the same for the Stars.

Comment

Ugh. Last minute goal off a Wild pp. Dang it.

Comment

Terrible slashing call penalty that led to that goal by the Wild. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Didn't know Dallas had a hockey team or any team in Dallas had a winning team
                        Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        I honestly just clicked on this thread to try to figure out who the Dallas Stars were. I didn't even know Texas had hockey lol.
                        Dallas was the Stanley Cup winner in 1999 and made the final in 2020. Ever heard of Mike Modano?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Terrible slashing call penalty that led to that goal by the Wild. Pathetic
                          Absolutely awful call.

They have to keep kaprisov out of the net as much as possible.

Comment

That's the way to even it up!! Talk about a fast PP goal!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Another power play! As physical as Minnesota will be it could really be in our favor

Edit: to give us our second PP goal!

Comment

Working...
                              X