Funny Bumper stickers

The booger flipping thread got me thinking of bumper stickers

A funny one I used to have on a 81 Monte Carlo was

"Don't laugh mister, your daughter might be in here"

Women love me!
    Fish fear me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Noticed this one a while back. I bet the cops love this guy! High till I die pipe with a pickle under it.
      Attached Files

Comment

I remember one that said "It's 3:30am. Do you know where your cat is?". I never understood what that was about. I have 1 on my truck that says "Extremely Deplorable".

Comment

Uncle had one back in the day
          " GO OILER'S " in big letters
          And take the astros with you

Comment

Got a new gun for my wife. Good trade, don't ya think?!

It should be as hard to get welfare as it is to get a building permit.

Comment

My favorite would have to be one that said, "You Think You Could Drive Any Better With That Cell Phone Stuck Up Your @$$!" Still trying to find one of those.

Comment

Buddy had a junky cowboy camper on the back of his first gen dodge that read “ Don’t laugh mister your daughter might be in here.”

Comment

Back in high school I had one that said “I hunt Whitetails year round”. Stayed on until I was 21. Had a Brazos River Authority park ranger question me about it. He didn’t understand and ask me if I knew that it was illegal. My girlfriend at the time and I were walking around a state park when he stopped at my truck and waited for me to get back. This was during March and he thought I was actually hunting. Tried to ticket me etc for no clue what and ended up removing the sticker and all alcohol from the cooler.

Comment

My buddy’s dad had one that said “To hell with the whale save the cowboy” I always got a kick out of.

Comment

On a 96 Z71 I had....

Lift it, fat chicks cant jump

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Beto

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Beto
                          You spelled "Beta" wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            Back in high school I had one that said “I hunt Whitetails year round”. Stayed on until I was 21. Had a Brazos River Authority park ranger question me about it. He didn’t understand and ask me if I knew that it was illegal. My girlfriend at the time and I were walking around a state park when he stopped at my truck and waited for me to get back. This was during March and he thought I was actually hunting. Tried to ticket me etc for no clue what and ended up removing the sticker and all alcohol from the cooler.
                            He removed a sticker off your truck? That's destruction of property/vandalism.
                            You were 21 & he took alcohol out of your cooler? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or theft if he kept it.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Beto
                              Seen this one in Austin of all places
                              “BETO Eats Tacos With A Fork”

Comment

Working...
                              X