X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im interested in 1 depending on price I also love the thought of #3

Comment

I’ll be the dissenter....

Basically an Altitude but with the following changes to be budget friendly...
      A standard Tenacity action, TT primary and the APR Hunter stock.
      All in a 308 BF/SA cartridge

(7-08 or 284 for me).....

Comment

#2...but I will jump on #3 if that one happens. I was a day late when you offered the 22lr earlier in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d like to see the build go towards a PRS or ELR style rifle but all 3 suggestions sound great. Excited to see how this plays out!

Comment

#3 sounds really interesting

Comment

I’d be in for a #1, not too sure about the others though, just not me but I’m sure many others would be interested!

Comment

I like the #1 option!

Comment

#3 sounds awesome

Comment

Of the choices, I'd consider 1 and be out for 2 and 3. Let's get some other options tossed out there. I either want to go heavy like option 1 or light, say 6-6.25 lbs, maybe a Defiance AnTI with a quality stock and barrel.

Comment

I told myself I was sitting out this year......but if #3 is what the group chooses I may not be able to help myself. A long range 22 would be extremely fun for the boy and I.

Comment

I’ve been eyeing the sig cross for a while. I like the #2 option, but in a 7mm-08.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for a AG/Defiance/Proof build!!!

Comment

I’ve participated in the last two builds but would be a “hard pass” on any of those three options. If we were to go something more similar to what has been done the last couple years in a jam up super accurate hunting rig again, I would be definitely a player, but being a mountain hunter I have no use for heavy guns, As a matter Of fact my Bergera HMR is for sale even though it’s one of the most accurate rifles I’ve ever owned, and really am only interested in rifles I will
                            Put to real world use in the field. If by chance the build DOES go back in the hunting rifle direction, I’ll be a player, if not I’ll wait til we see what you guys do next time.

Comment

In for Option #2 in a short action caliber like 6.5 or 7-08.

Question: Can this be done on a Rem 700 action? Can I use my own action to save some cash on the build?

Comment

Me and about everyone I know would love a #3. Been waiting patiently for a while now for you guys to start production on 22s. I can’t imagine how well they are going to turn out. Although the idea of a suppressed 308 sounds incredible hiking around and getting into South Texas blinds. Cant go wrong with #2 either.
                                Last edited by TXCreed90; 12-11-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X