Ammo gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo gone!

I went to the Bass Pro in Pearland this afternoon for some 6.5 Creed ammo. Walked in and the clerk just inside asked if she could help. I said I'm looking for ammo. She said we don't have any. I asked if they didn't sell any or what because I didn't tell her what caliber. She said we are completely sold out!

I went upstairs to the gun department and asked again. The guy said they only have a few boxes of shotgun shells. Truck came in yesterday afternoon and they sold everything that came in within one hour.

I should have known during an election year this would happen.

Any good sources online will be appreciated.

Hate to say but you are way too late.

Most online places are back ordered for months. Your best bet if you "need" something is to buy secondary.

Good luck

Comment

Welcome to 9 months ago. It’s been this way for a while.

Comment

Man everyone and everywhere is out of ammo. The bass pro here never has anything in it besides shotgun shells

Comment

which rock have you been under?

Comment

It's been gone.... Shelves have been empty for many weeks everywhere I go..
            DUST..

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              which rock have you been under?
              I have plenty for my guns. Neighbor asked me to look for some for his new rifle. He said our local Academy was out and knew I went by Bass Pro and Cabellas going to jobsites.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  I am envious of someone who could live in a world of 9 months behind. But I realize there are people that work and have busy lives.

Comment

Thank You Democratic Party.

Comment

I've had to curtail range time exept for .22 LR. Have several thousand rounds of that.

This is rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                        Thank You Democratic Party.
                        How is the shortage because of Democrats? Just reading a little on here and you can see how many people are hoarding ammunition, and have been doing it for a long time.

It’s on us sportsman that the price on guns and ammunition is out of control. Fear of what might happen has been driving this market to the point where there is nothing left.

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                          How is the shortage because of Democrats? Just reading a little on here and you can see how many people are hoarding ammunition, and have been doing it for a long time.

It’s on us sportsman that the price on guns and ammunition is out of control. Fear of what might happen has been driving this market to the point where there is nothing left.
                          I am knocking on 60 and imo the reason he stated on the demokrauts is because of the last several Dem or threat of dems this same thing occurs. Is hoarding and price gouging contribute to it of course it does. But the main driver is the Dems in the last several decades. Look it up.

Comment

I've been casually looking for pistol ammo since this time last year. Nowhere I go ever has anything.

Comment

People must just be grabbing any and all calibers whether they have one or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X