Dems must Destroy Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dems must Destroy Trump

The Left wants to send a message that is loud and clear to anyone else who dares to change the course that they had America on.
    They can't allow Trump's efforts to go unpunished.
    People who fail to recognize what the left is capable of are ignorant, short sighted or they actually see it and agree with it.
    When you have to shut down any opposition to your own ideas that tells you how weak they are.
    America is truly at a crossroads.

While I despise everything they stand for, it's not just the Dems.

Comment

We the People cannot allow them to succeed.

Comment

As said, it's not the Dems. It's the entire Washington establishment and other global powers.. an insider got into their system and they can't be having him running around with the knowledge he now has.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          While I despise everything they stand for, it's not just the Dems.
          100% the truth

Comment

Good verses Evil......plain and simple
            Evil agenda on both sides...that’s why I say go Trump! Get rid of the evil

Comment

Washington politicians dont run this country.....

Big tech, Big banks, media runs this country and foreign influence....

Politicians should be required to wear nascar suits so we can see who bought and paid for them....

America is at a cross roads.....

Big tech has put out in public their desire and willingness to suppress your right to free speech, and nothing has been done yet....will the USSC step up if asked....I doubt it

This aint your grandpaws America ny longer

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                This aint your grandpaws America ny longer
                Actually it is, see the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and others. This corruption has been going on for a long time. It was much easier to hide in our grandpaws' days.

Comment

It's not just Trump they are after.

Comment

There are only a handful of people in Washington that are not compromised. Hillary's "pay for play: is what keeps the corruption going. They secure the votes for candidates who go all in for the money and power. We have let the government get too big and too powerful. We are peons. They hold our liberty in their hands and rule over us, their tax slaves.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      The Left wants to send a message that is loud and clear to anyone else who dares to change the course that they had America on.
                      They can't allow Trump's efforts to go unpunished.
                      People who fail to recognize what the left is capable of are ignorant, short sighted or they actually see it and agree with it.
                      When you have to shut down any opposition to your own ideas that tells you how weak they are.
                      America is truly at a crossroads.
                      We've been blowing through intersections for 8-10 years now. A lot of people on TBH have been preaching we need to get off our rears and stop them (I was late to the party myself) for years if not decades.

We are so far down the toilet I doubt we could get out even if everyone wanted out.

The time to end this peacefully is long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/what-is-t...020630270.html
                        It never really was Trump that they were after. It was US. Trump was their buddy until he started fighting for us. They think by silencing Trump they can silence us.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/what-is-t...020630270.html
                          This is scary. If any politician even thinks about the election being not fair they want to remove them. That should shut people up!

Comment

Isn't it interesting that in the "Information Age" we can't seem to get reliable information about anything?

How do we know that Washington is compromised? If it is, how in the world would we know how badly it is compromised? Just who can we trust? Is the CCP behind all of this? Is communism really at our doorstep?

There seems to be an apathy in today's generations that is sad to see. There are some patriots, but are they right? Discernment is a tough concept today.

I will mention this though: Many have quoted the bible and say they are believers. Can you find a clear cut USA in the Revelation?

Comment

Bankers turning on him too

Comment

Working...
                              X