So from today going forward our job is to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So from today going forward our job is to

Pressure out state government to stand strong against any and all unconstitutional laws or mandated coming from an unelected federal government.
    Allen West mention a coalition of states that would commit to abiding by the constitution, putting states rights first. That coalition needs to be created and strengthened as soon as possible. If our state or a coalition of states work together we can tell the feds to pizz off while remaining the states of America.

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Pressure out state government to stand strong against any and all unconstitutional laws or mandated coming from an unelected federal government.
    Allen West mention a coalition of states that would commit to abiding by the constitution, putting states rights first. That coalition needs to be created and strengthened as soon as possible. If our state or a coalition of states work together we can tell the feds to pizz off while remaining the states of America.
    It needs to happen but how can it when we have republicans like John Cornyn in on this corruption first thing is to get rid of politicians like him but how do we do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
      It needs to happen but how can it when we have republicans like John Cornyn in on this corruption first thing is to get rid of politicians like him but how do we do it?
      Your right and I have no idea other than support the next person who challenges him. I have followed politics for 30 years but honestly never done anything more than vote and contribute money.....and it seems a lot of it was wasted.
      I am going to contact the Republican Party Of Tx and find out how I can help.
      I don’t even know what that means at the moment but out state has to fight any tyrannical laws or mandates that come from this fraudulent admin. in dc

Comment

Your right and I have no idea other than support the next person who challenges him. I have followed politics for 30 years but honestly never done anything more than vote and contribute money.....and it seems a lot of it was wasted.
        I don’t even know what that means at the moment but out state has to fight any tyrannical laws or mandates that come from this fraudulent admin. in dc
        I'm not sure our state will do anything for us, as far as legislation & law goes.
        Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.
        It will be up to the people to resist these laws and face whatever comes imo.

Comment

Constant civil unrest if Biden is installed. I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but once their legislation starts hitting and we're told "elections have consequences" more will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            I'm not sure our state will do anything for us, as far as legislation & law goes.
            Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.
            It will be up to the people to resist these laws and face whatever comes imo.
            I do agree this is likely the only thing in the end that will hold true.

Comment

Let us know what they have to say
              I have been doing the same voting and contributing
              I have emailed Cornyn over the last year I been giving him an ear full
              The establishment puts too many candidates against him in the primary is why we can’t vote him out I voted against him in the primary but he has name recognition and always wins if we could get one good conservative to run against him we could vote him out but the establishment has all this set up

Comment

In my opinion, continuing to support republicans or democrats is continuing to bury your head in the sand. The entire county has seen where this super polarized, two party system has led us & the infiltration and establishment of corruption that it has enabled.

Multiple parties and STRICT term limits at all levels of government would probably help a bunch.

Comment

All we an do is resist. But we won't win. Just look at every other Country around the globe.
                  The pattern happens the same every time.

IMO it's best to roll over. Play weak and defeated. Let them try to come for our guns ASAP

Every single day we lose ground. More liberals are created. More true patriots die.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    In my opinion, continuing to support republicans or democrats is continuing to bury your head in the sand. The entire county has seen where this super polarized, two party system has led us & the infiltration and establishment of corruption that it has enabled.

Multiple parties and STRICT term limits at all levels of government would probably help a bunch.
                    Canada, UK and many other ( free ) countries have multiple party systems and they are worse off than we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                      Constant civil unrest if Biden is installed. I know it's a tough pill to swallow, but once their legislation starts hitting and we're told "elections have consequences" more will agree.
                      Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                        We need to demand a recall.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          We need to demand a recall.
                          I'll sign it

Comment

Resist... I've never been one to back down, lay down, or quit. I don't have that in my DNA.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation…. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.****

Comment

When we have our next chance, we need to vote out the folks currently in office, with the exception of a select few. Get the rats on both sides out.

Comment

Working...
                              X