For Breck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Breck

Went out today to clear my head after hearing about Breck’s passing. The weather in West Texas was less than optimal with snow, sleet and quite a bit of wind. I was going regardless....I didn’t care. I spent quite a bit of time thinking back on all the conversations with Breck and even Tuthdoc who also had a big influence on me when I first joined this site, and that’s why I hauled my ‘06 BowTech Allegiance with me into the stand today. I thought about all of Breck’s countless hobbies and how he excelled at everything he did. Just before dusk this buck walked in and I was happy to take him. I’d never seen him before. As I sat there next to that deer I thought about how I’d be sending Breck a pic of him, but then it dawned on me that Breck probably already knew and that he’d be telling me to “keep gettin’ after it, dude!". I hope I can be more carefree and fun-loving like Breck in 2021 and beyond. And I’ll forever think of my friend whenever I think of this hunt.

Thank you Breck, Tuthdoc and all the others that have not only contributed to this site, but have made a real impact on peoples’ lives, mine included.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by predatorsniper; 01-01-2021, 02:32 AM.

Congrats on the buck and a wonderful write up!!

Comment

It’s extremely hard losing a friend. There’s a lot of special things connected to archery/bow hunting.

Big congrats on a great buck and what a way to honor a dear friend. That LDP is really cool.

Comment

Great way to honor and remember your friend! Congrats on the buck and here's to a better 2021!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty dang awesome

Comment

Congratulations on an awesome buck. Great write-up. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Awesome tribute

Comment

Nice all around!

Comment

Good work!

Comment

Awesome stuff brother

Life is precious and I have no doubt Breck was with you the entire time.

Comment

Well played! Add Jaspro in there too.

Comment

Well done,Great Buck as well

Comment

Greatness. God bless Breck, his family and his friends.

Comment

Awesome buck. May your friend RIP. my condolences

Comment

God bless
                              Congrats on the buck

Comment

Working...
                              X